• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by wen724

1. wen724

My Hobby Room Disappeared!

My Hobby Room had also disappeared. If you log out and log back in, it should come back. That's what worked for me.
  2. wen724

Discord closed?

I was giving @ajqtrz an alternative to getting in by invite since they said it wasn't working. I've got discord bookmarked. Simple click and I'm in that way as well. Haven't used the invite at all.
  3. wen724

Discord closed?

You don't need to use the invite to get to the Elvenar Discord server. If you have an account already, just go to Discord, click on the "Explore Discoverable Servers" button on the left side of the window, then search for Elvenar.
  4. wen724

Other Do something about useless artifacts.

Some players might need those artifacts. I can see giving a crafting option, but removing them from the Spire or lowering the percentage would not be fair to newer players trying to build those buildings.
  5. wen724

configuration for the vault of knowledge

One Vault of Wisdom has to touch the 3 factories, not the Council Hall directly. The 3 factories have to touch the academies and the academies have to touch the Council Hall. Here is a link to a page with several examples of how to configure the arrangement...
  6. wen724

I'm tired of guest races

They are actually at the end of chapter 14. I'm working on building Simia to make getting though 15 a little less painful.
  7. wen724

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Everyone doesn't have the ad feature yet.
  8. wen724

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

There is no force when you have to actually click on something to even have the option to watch. I play other games that have an ad pop up after every level. That's closer to being forced to watch, yet not really because I just do something else for the 30 seconds or so that the video plays...
  9. wen724

Post deleted!?!

There isn't a forum anywhere that doesn't have rules about what can and cannot be posted. They are allowed to have rules. Free-for-all chats and forums usually end up with some pretty ugly things being said. If you aren't sure what the rules are for this one, there is a link under "quick links"...
  10. wen724

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Replying from CA. Season of Dreams has a timer to show how much time you have left before the quests reset. I've learned to check mine before starting anything that takes several hours because I have also come back to find that I have a whole new set of quests, probably because I started them...
  11. wen724

to many red panda artifacts

On Monday they had announced that the Red Panda Master artifacts were going to be phased out of the spire and a different one phased in. They do rotate different artifacts in and out of the spire on a regular basis. You can see when it is going to happen by checking out the announcements forum...
  12. wen724

Rules regarding Multi Accounts

On the main forum page, on the right hand side, there is a list of "quick links." It's the 4th one down.
  13. wen724

Searching

I sent you an invite. We're pretty laid back. We like to get prizes but aren't extremely competitive. Try to finish the FAs but not interested in ranking. Join us if you think we'd be a good fit.
  14. wen724

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I feel your pain. I'm AM for one and have been struggling with this during every FA. I have in the past busted everyone down to fellow to prevent early flag pulling, but that doesn't solve the problem of some of them placing badges all over the place when we have a path we are focusing on. We...