• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Wesley

1. dwarven armorer

can there be any other way to obtain the Dwarven armorer's other than the spire? i haven't received a DA in 3 spires. too bad there isn't one available to be made like we make boosters
  2. Battle change

i also noticed this change although i made to the final boss in the spire it was much harder and i lost a lot of troops. also the rewards are almost worthless now. we used to be able to get 2 or 3 Dwarven armories now for the last 2 weeks ...nothing. i have been unable to find them anyplace...
  3. pet feeding

is pet feeding stack-able ? especially the fire pheonix
  4. troops won in "rise of the Phoenix"

i have won several troops units when i spend my diamonds. i look in my "instant" tab they are not there. i have won several troop units , at least 6, and nothing. are they some place new or are they not being credited to the instants tab?
  5. spire of eternity

is it possible to have the spire of eternity spawn only once a week instedad of twice. i need to rebuild resources and i barley have time for that. i know some player fight and win with troops i can't do that after the 1st level. please consider once a week