• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Windcharmer

1. Looking for a FS with active chat thread

I am ooking for a Fellowship on Elcysandir - I have a small city, 15902 points, in Elcysandir. I need a fellowship and have joined three recommended by Inno, but only to find they are inactive. Although the city is small, I am very active - I play every day, sometimes several times, I take part...
  2. Haven of the North Wind Recruiting

Our NEW fellowship, Haven of the North Wind, is a breakaway group of very established daily players from another well ranked fellowship. With our joint scores, we have entered the table at number 324! We hope to build a fellowship of active, preferably daily players, who are team spirited and...
  3. Whispering Winds seeks new member, Silk and Steel particularly welcome

Whispering Winds is ranked number 74 in the fellowship table. We currently have one opening, but are likely to have a second any time soon. We wold particularly welcome someone boosted in Steel and Silk, but will consider any other boosts too if the player meets our other requirements We are...
  4. Whispering Winds is recruiting

Hello I am ArchMage Wind from the Whispering Winds fellowship. At the time of posting, we are ranked in the top 100 fellowships,, with several well established veteran players and a few new ones. Every so often, we have a space to fill as real world life takes over for a player, as this is the...
  5. Whispering Winds has an opening

We have an opening in our Whispering Winds fellowship. WW is ranked 98 at the moment and its members trade actively, chat regularly and are happy to help each other. We have one opening and need someone boosted in gems, silk and steel preferably, although gems, scrolls and planks would do too...