• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Wingolauchsik Kitchkinet

1. Wingolauchsik Kitchkinet

Away Feature

I like this, but I don't think there should be a maximum for use. If I have very sick family, I should be able to mark my city as "away" for as long as it takes for real life to gain some measure of normalcy.
  2. Wingolauchsik Kitchkinet

Option to DISABLE all non-boosted goods in manufactories

I really like the idea of setting them up like the advanced trader. I'm not there yet, but adding a tab for sentient goods when I get them and allowing me all the same time options would be wonderful. Then adding another tab for ascended goods.
  3. Wingolauchsik Kitchkinet

How to Choose a Fellowship

@samidodamage Interesting. Through reading more of the information through this page and the Gems of Knowledge, I discovered that pressing the F key will open the FS window and allow me to apply to a fellowship. Could this be a backdoor? Hmmm.
  4. Wingolauchsik Kitchkinet

How to Choose a Fellowship

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for my question. I would like to get into a fellowship, but the fellowship icon in my city is gray/silver/monotone (whatever you want to call that color), and when I click on it, nothing happens. I'm still in chapter 1. Is there a requirement I haven't...