• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by WisdomLake

1. What makes what

You don't have to wait for either tower to expire. When you sell a Tower of Light, you get one light matter (needed to upgrade a Tower of Light into a Tower of Darkness.) You then can immediately sell the Tower of Darkness to gain one dark matter (you need 24 dark matter to upgrade the Fortress...
  2. Gems of Elvenar

Gems of Elvenar has always been an absolute god-send for me since I began playing. Thank you for taking an interest in preserving it. I agree with the comments made here--the Tournament Calculator, the Guest Race Guides and the Ancient Wonder Guide are all resources I have turned to again and...
  3. World map Centers

US3
  4. World map Centers

US3
  5. Closed | Archived Parts of city not visible

How do you "switch to Flash?" I use Firefox and added the flash plugin, and made sure to uncheck blocking, and it did not solve the problem.