• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Wolf Run

1. Wolf Run

Three Bears is seeking active members

We are casual but active FS with a mix of experienced and new players. 9.8 Chest Average and frequently 10. We have active AW KP Swaps. Applicants should be boosted in at least one of the following: marble, steel, crystal, scrolls, elixir. Prefer a minimum city score of 30k but exceptions can be...
  2. Wolf Run

Spire & T Difficulty

I wonder how the Spire vs T vs Provinces difficulty is affected by squad increases and such.. the last 2 Spires have been really hard, when 4 Spires ago I was able to get to the last guardian in the first level, 3 spires ago I was almost able to get back there, and these last two, the fights...
  3. Wolf Run

The Spire Wizard for Elvenar

So, I didn't notice when I joined my first tourney last week but once the next tourney starts, the favored good will be on the top left of the screen. I think there must be a pattern because they said, "last week was Elixir so this week is Magic Dust, next week is Gems, then Marble, Steel, etc...
  4. Wolf Run

The Spire Wizard for Elvenar

Hi, I wondered if there could be an option to switch which resources are in what order after the first round? For example, I took a chance and used coins for my last spirit in the second round (instead of the second spirit as advised) and it was accepted in game, but there was no way to reflect...