• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Wudana

1. Wudana

AW society vs NetZero vs X...which is best for someone with no experience?

With net 0 you need to pay attention to who donates to your wonders. I am not that person so I choose the KP swap threads. Our fellowship uses both systems and they both have merit. Net zero is probably the most fair. Swap threads are the easiest to maintain UNLESS you have too many people...
  2. Wudana

Who Actually Does Guest Race Missions?

I did the quests up to a point. There were a few chapters I just used pps and declined when I finished. Now in the later chapters 17-18 I find my natural progression finishes most of the quests.
  3. Wudana

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

Same :(
  4. Wudana

Benefits of magic residence/workshop over regular?

If you look a few posts above mine a question was added to this thread.
  5. Wudana

Benefits of magic residence/workshop over regular?

I get free MR and MW from the spire and upgrade them with blueprints from tournaments. In the past I had to wait for my wishing wells to spit out enough diamonds to pay for them. Luckily I joined a fellowship that grew from a 3-4 chest group to a 10 chest. When I first started playing I did buy...
  6. Wudana

NOT Enough soap & shrooms for everyone

My hope is a new reward set from the spire. A set similar to the moonstone that would include a building that makes shrooms or soap.