• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Xander2005

1. Xander2005

Like Cheeseboards? Need a new toothbrush?

We also have a small infestation of goats in the Main Hall, a baby Loch Ness-type monster in the moat, and a fancy dungeon with wine, cheese, and mead. Message me if you think you'd like to join our silly crew! The fine print: We get 12 chests a week in the tourney, silver trophies in the Spire...
  2. Xander2005

Panda♦Monium is recruiting for 2 new members

Real life has gotten in the way for two of our members and they have retired from the game. We could really use boosts in crystal and marble, but players who are active, love the game, and want to have fun are the most important qualities in a future Panda. :) Please check out our Fellowship...
  3. Xander2005

Panda♦Monium is still looking for 1 new active player. We've gotten 10 chests every week since the change to the new tourney style! It would be great to have a full fellowship in time for the next Fellowship Adventure! Please message ThalionArcamenel or me in game to apply.
  4. Xander2005

We do 10 chest runs every other week (and possibly more often with the new tourney style - we just got 10 chests on our "off" week!), currently get the silver trophy in the Spire every week, and participate in FAs. A boost in crystals would be nice, but not necessary. Please check our fellowship...
  5. Xander2005

((Panda♦Monium)) - 10 chest tourneys, Spire, FAs - recruiting 1 new active player

((Panda♦Monium)) is recruiting! We do a 10 chest tourney every other week, and are active in the Spire - we strive to earn the Silver trophy every week right now. A boost in dust or elixir would be nice, but not mandatory - willingness to help your teammates and have fun are more important! We...
  6. Xander2005

Panda♦Monium is recruiting!

The Pandas are looking for 1 new player - sadly we have someone retiring from the game. Prefer a boost in planks/silk, but activity and a good attitude are more important. :)
  7. Xander2005

We're still looking! Forgot to mention we're also pretty active in the Spire, and FAs. We're in the middle of a 10 chest tourney right now!
  8. Xander2005

Are you kidding me!

I have 3 S3 and 2 S2 factories boosted with MM spells and that allows me to be able to keep up with this chapter. I had to put some regular factories into inventory with teleport spells, but it was well worth it. I'm not speeding through the chapter, but I'm managing. It also helps to upgrade...
  9. Xander2005

Panda♦Monium is looking for 1 or 2 active players to join our fellowship. Preference would be a boost in silk. We do a 10 chest tourney every other week (used to be once a month, we're moving on up!) If you're looking for a goofy, friendly crew to chat and trade with, please message...
  10. Xander2005

((Panda♦Monium)) Top 20 Fellowship Seeking 1 Active Player

Panda♦Monium is looking for 1 active player to join our fellowship. We do a 10 chest tourney every month - we're in the middle of one right now! If you're looking for a goofy, friendly crew to chat and trade with, please message me or ThalionArcamenel. Boosts in planks or silk would be a plus...
  11. Xander2005

((Panda♦Monium)) Top 20 Fellowship Seeking 1 Active Crystal/ Elixir :)

The Pandas are looking for another member to join our squad! Monthly 10 chest tourneys for blueprints, occasional forays into Fellowship Adventures (participation not required) and lots of friendly, chatty folks (but you don't have to chat if you don't want to). A boost in elixir would be...
  12. Xander2005

Panda♦Monium is recruiting! We have a spot open for a 100K or higher player (but will consider lower active players) boosted in crystal, elixir, or dust. We'll be doing a 10 chest tourney on 5/28! Please contact ThalionArcamenel to apply if you are interested in joining a fun-loving, helpful and...
  13. Xander2005

I'm one of the Ambassadors for ((Panda♦Monium)). I joined a few months ago looking for a more active fellowship and the Pandas do not disappoint! We have 3 slots available right now for active, friendly players who are boosted in Dust or Elixir. If you want to play with a team of people who...