• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by YarL

1. YarL

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

Discord is too discordant for me.
  2. YarL

Timon should review killing the forums. The whole issue makes me unhappy.
  3. YarL

It reminds me of the issue of web-based vs. app. Both options have been good for the game. i would argue that the cost of the forums is probable much smaller than the loss of revenue from unhappy players. Maybe just have one forum with different sections for the servers if money is that tight...
  4. YarL

This Forum is Closing?

The forums are a great for place for collaborative work of a lasting nature. Discord has its place but it seems seems a lot more disorganized to me. Instagram is cute but not a place to do anything serious. The strongest form of long term communications is the forum . It is a place where a...
  5. YarL

Version 1.180

This is mentioned above, I think, under AW reporting problems on the mobile version, but… I notice that when I go into the Magic Academy, in the crafting section, the number of Mystic Objects I am supposed to receive when I open a chest is displaying a 0. Earlier it was 4.
  6. YarL

AW Effects Spreadsheet?

It does help. Thanks! I’m on my iPad 99% of the time, and did not realize where I could find those values. Elvenar is complex. Figuring out which AW are the best places to invest KPs is challenging. I will go look at the AW threads to see people’s on what level people think is the optimal...
  7. YarL

AW Effects Spreadsheet?

Elven Architect is an awesome tool, no doubt. But I would love to have it in an excel spreadsheet.
  8. YarL

AW Effects Spreadsheet?

If I want to maximize spell duration, what AWs can help? My ETC is at 31, which gives a duration bonus of 13h 31m. But my current current duration for MM spells is 26 h. I am not sure where the total value is coming from. My Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood (level 12) gives a bonus of 22 h 48m...
  9. YarL

AW Effects Spreadsheet?

Once I had over 30 AWs, it became tough for me to figure out which improvements gave the most help. I find that running with a Culture of over 500 can really help ramp up production, so now I am working on my Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood. And then to maximize goods production I want to...
  10. YarL

AW Effects Spreadsheet?

I could really use a spreadsheet (Excel?) that shows you the effects for each level of AW. Does anyone have one? Thanks!
  11. YarL

Disproportionate FA Badges

I am not proposing any changes but I noticed this past FA I wound up with over 500 unused badges (admittedly almost 200 were guards). I wasn’t’ trying for any of those badges, they just accumulated during the course of normal play. I remember back to the early stages when I could place a...
  12. YarL

Blocking

I had a player get angry at me for adding KPs (I think 15 KPs, maybe more). He was willing to explain for a long time (several messages) why he was angry. He said that he realizes that I don’t understand why he was angry, but accepts that I meant no malice. There were times in the past where I...
  13. YarL

Poaching of players should be banned

I found that when I was Archmage of my fellowship, we had quite a few defections (via poaching). It was annoying to me at times. Someone else took over that position a couple years back and there has been no more defections. And I have been happier in the game.
  14. YarL

Welcome CMs

Hail fellows well met!
  15. YarL

Update 1.168 - Discussion thread

I am impressed with how well the feature worked; thanks developers! It would be nice to see my explored lands in a zoomed out way so I could see the whole thing.