• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Yavimaya

1. Yavimaya

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

2. Yavimaya

One Word Reply Game

Trouble
  3. Yavimaya

Hello Well hello everyone!

Greetings and welcome to the forum! Definitely contact support!
  4. Yavimaya

started a new city

Also, buildings that you win that are the same size as something already have placed in your city just check to see if you gives you more or if what it gives will benefit you more than the other.
  5. Yavimaya

Players Leaving?

I hope just temporarily as one of the recent announcements said more changes are coming to different areas of the game this year and the Spire etc. A break might be good, but I would still check in on occasion bc they may make some changes that will make it better than it is currently.
  6. Yavimaya

Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

Thank goodness it is still here so far. I'm grateful for that and for the ones that still use it and know it's here. I do still feel the need to continue to spread word and let others know it still exists. One of the previous announcements made it really look like it would be gone by the end...
  7. Yavimaya

8. Yavimaya

One Word Reply Game

Exclamation
  9. Yavimaya

Help Personalized Ad Options

So basically whoever already has their devices all linked together can just unlink them before accepting (if they only want it on just 1 of their devices), right? Or just hit deny? (If they are worried about it I mean.)
  10. Yavimaya

11. Yavimaya

One Word Reply Game

Punctuation
  12. Yavimaya

They've heard us! They've listened to our cries! Blessed be!

Test has been successful....or did you mean they are testing us?
  13. Yavimaya

Players Leaving?

Same.
  14. Yavimaya