• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by YoGaSha ThaiRoe

1. Platypus?

Like screen images that are unlockable for riddles or similar.
  2. Platypus?

I just thought to ask, where's the platypus at? Just because, it's real! So it's a good link-in to something like Belairaphon and Chimera, or werewolf etc. Maybe the aquatic image in the distance of a flipping orca mid-air. Or something akin. Just a curiosity.
  3. Rebuilding A Former Great Fellowship

I'm interested but I'd have to challenge you a few times. PM me if you wish to challenge my insight. . . . Ohm
  4. Naturally Amazing

Nice job on the Enarian gardener. Superman! with good planning for seasonal variation and household hydro-flow rating of the community power-water grid. (No tasters allowed!)
  5. Credit to the Phoenix Art

I have to say: MJ loves the symbol, The slowly burning bright gave my oracle lady the opportunity to lead me in a deep dive into the passing of an attentive moment. Ohm
  6. Post-it Note Story

Though I should say, don't take my word on any of that.
  7. Post-it Note Story

Hey, I just had a suggestion on crafting the story of the village. It came from the worm garden/butterfly hatchery. I was just curious about the potential to add personalized notes which can give a more specific character to the villa-scape. In the example I gave, a counter might say Staff of...