• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yogi Dave's latest activity

• Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave replied to the thread Answered iDavis paywall?.
    No problems with me at the site. Though there are ads on the pages, which is not a problem.
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave replied to the thread Funniest offer to date.
    I have 33 artifact types, 8 of which are 10 or more. Also, 5 sorceries that give artifacts. The best one is the Tome of the Phoenixes...
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave reacted to Henroo's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    I got the 6 million figure from the following quote. Although after reading it again, I realize I had not interpreted what you wrote...
  • Yogi Dave
    Ancient Wonder Level Old Spell Fragment Requirement New Requirement 1 1000 100 2 2000 300 3 3000 600 4 4000 1000 5 5000 1500...
  • Yogi Dave
    Deadeye Jerry - Beta CM — 03/05/2024 at 5:28 PM Hi everyone! Today, the beta version will unveil a significant reduction in Spell...
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave replied to the thread Players Leaving?.
    I have no idea where you got the 6 million from. 1 billion is a lot more the 54 million. You have a few more than I do, but I do give...
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave replied to the thread This is hard to watch.
    @Lelanya I have always liked your post here but am sure I don't show it enough. Your Event Information Thread in the Sorcerer's Scrolls...
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave reacted to Darielle's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    That's one of the reasons I haven't been on the forum as much lately. Sometimes I'll pop in and see one member and 20 guests, and I just...
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave reacted to TimeMachine's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    So sad to read this! @Yogi Dave As far as far as I can tell, you were a big enrichment to US-Forum and Community! Farewell, I am...
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave reacted to Lelanya's post in the thread This is hard to watch with Like Like.
    Yep. Here I can take it or leave it, if I get a flag, I can read about it at my leisure, and I can set what will give me flags. On...
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave reacted to Astram's post in the thread This is hard to watch with Like Like.
    That is a common issue with discord that we all see and dislike
  • Yogi Dave
    I made a comment in the discord channel about the changes to AWs. It was about how it would be better to get the mana as you got points...
  • Yogi Dave
    Sad, but all to true. It's had the hallmark of a great game: fun mixed with frustration.
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave reacted to Kadhrin's post in the thread Players Leaving? with Like Like.
    On each of the worlds where I have a city, more than half of the top 25 fellowships are either shorthanded or have 'recruiting' or...
  • Yogi Dave
    Yogi Dave replied to the thread Players Leaving?.
    I hope I didn't disparage Elvenar. It's the only online game I've played which I unknowingly stumbled into it. It turned out to be what...