• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by zalfenior

1. zalfenior

Craft recipes for Evolve Artifacts

I'm glad to hear that a plan is in the works. I have my guesses but this is not the time or place for that. We'll just wait and see for right now.
  2. zalfenior

Mirror Ancient Wonders menu from Mobile to Desktop

Agreed, this with the bigger screen on most desktops would be very nice.
  3. zalfenior

Get Well Soon Helya

That stinks. Keep your fluids up friend and we all wish you a healthy and safe return!
  4. zalfenior

Chapter 20

The one thing we know for sure is that it introduces the Precious/Magic ascended goods. Apart from that theres the Cauldron, but I am unsure if that is going to be Chapter 20 or something for earlier game too. We know absolutely nothing else about the aforementioned features to my knowledge.
  5. zalfenior

ElvenarRaiders is recruiting and/or merging!

Made some updates to the above to accomodate for the last seven months of growth. We have had some new members come in and almost everyone has succeeded in some way. We have had some retirees so we could use some more members to push us into that 10 chest/silver spire range.
  6. zalfenior

update v1.147

Lots of great changes! Even removed my biggest frustration with the FA.
  7. zalfenior

Crafting recipe list?

Much appreciated all! I think a list may be a handy resource for players.
  8. zalfenior

Log4j vulnerability

I don't think it uses Java, but I can't say for sure unless I was a dev. Either way, they are not likely to say so on a public forum until said patch is released.
  9. zalfenior

Crafting recipe list?

Is there a place where we can see the current list of Crafting Recipes that you can find in the Magic academy? I understand if its supposed to be a surprise and all, but I just moved to another chapter and want to see if its safe to delete my Moonstone library buildings to get the new versions...
  10. zalfenior

Rank Evolving buildings

Not to be pedantic, but the Pilgrim's manor isn't an evolving building, but a set building. That said, if you have it, its worth the space, producing around 2 manufactories worth of goods, while giving you pop, culture and later on a ton of mana. 10/10 set building by far.
  11. zalfenior

Rank Evolving buildings

Polar bear is great! If you need orcs, then the witch hut is also very nice. The fire phoenix is not one that I have but its extremely popular. I do have the ashen phoenix and moon bear who have their uses for events and sentient goods respectively. I also use the Triumph of the tides to make...
  12. zalfenior

ElvenarRaiders is recruiting and/or merging!

If you are looking for spire and tourney rewards but don't want to dedicate your life to the game, have a look at us! We are firm believers in "life > game", so if life gets in the way and you need to vanish for a bit, let us know and its no issue. As of right now we have 7 slots open, do 7...
  13. zalfenior

Semi-Casual Player Seeking New Fellowship

I was going to try to recruit you too but theres no way I'm beating that! Good luck with your new FS!
  14. zalfenior

Set Bonuses for Event Buildings

It may be tricky to balance, but I wouldnt mind seeing event buildings getting added to a few new sets. Plus it would ease up the pressure to get several of one because you would likely get more bang for your buck with one or a few of a "set".
  15. zalfenior

Spell Fragment Building

Event daily building would be good, especially if that building recurred regularly so that people who arent available/playing during that event can still get it. Also, no issue with the moonstone library becoming a spire prize even though I regained mine during the crafting window earlier this year.