• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Zebruh

1. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I took a glance at the Beta forum talking about this feature. I don't understand their issue here. I'm also a mobile user, so maybe my experience is different. But will this simply not be as easy as providing Neighborly Help? On mobile, when I view the list of people in my FS, there is a...
  2. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Thank you, I suppose someone needs to have the extreme bad luck. I actually ended up reaching 63 Stars with no Calligraphy before time ran out. Though I'm very very happy to see it will make a return to the Dailies later in the event. I want to do some petty math to see how unlucky I really...
  3. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Looks like I will be missing out on the Calligraphy Class...41 stars in and it has eluded me still somehow.
  4. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Ah, so I was missing something. I see now that I needed to hit the "See Prizes" button to collect the building. That took a bit longer than I'd like to admit haha However, my first grand prize appears to be an artifact, as well as the first Royal Prize being Gems, rather than the Red Forest...
  5. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Unless I'm missing something, am I seeing a bug with receiving the Red Panda building? I don't see how I can attain it. My first quest goal (after completing 5 quests) is 200 keys and my first grand prize is a panda artifact. The building is not a quest goal at all.
  6. Moonstone Library in the spire

I managed to get another Library and 2 Endless Scrolls. So unfortunately, I can't get everything to it's full potential, but I was trying to think of the best way to arrange them. The left configuration gets me the 4th connection for the 2nd Library but I don't really need the extra CC. So I...
  7. Show all digits of trade quantities for mobile app

The FS I am in uses specific quantities of goods trades to try and bring in resources from outside our FS. The quantities end in a specific number, so it is easy for everyone within our FS to understand those trades are meant for that. This is perfectly fine when using the browser version of...
  8. How to see current SS while on mobile?

Ah darn, was hoping it would be easier. Oh well, thanks for the additional spot for me to check! :)
  9. Preparation for future chapters

7 hours 11 minutes exactly for 4 slots of 99 Light Meles. I'm looking at the calculations steps as well. Looks like the base training time for the Barracks is incorrect. For my lvl 8 Barracks, it says it would upgrade from 11 to 13 if I leveled it up to 9. But your calc shows lvl 8 having a...
  10. Preparation for future chapters

Oh interesting, there used to be 5 slots for the Barracks? You can tell I'm fairly new to the game given my building levels :)
  11. How to see current SS while on mobile?

Am I blind or is there no easy way to see current Squad Size while playing on mobile? On PC, it's clearly shown when you view your Army Camp in the Barracks, but that information is not there when I view on the mobile version. The only way that I have found to see my SS is by going to the...
  12. Preparation for future chapters

Thanks for making something like this! I can see how it would be very useful. Though, the training time isn't matching up with my actual training time when I enter in my info. When I enter my numbers down the green column (lvl 8 Bar, lvl 9 Arm, 3 Arms, 0 Shrewdy, 1 Needles, 0 Bulwark, 204 SS)...
  13. Can I do anything with a 2nd, but higher chapter Everblossom Sleigh?

Appreciate the responses! I will follow that advice, and simply hold on to it for now. I was thinking about making this one of the buildings I bring along with me through the chapters, so I may end up just upgrading the Chapter 2 sleigh in the end. It seems like it's decent to keep it for the...
  14. Can I do anything with a 2nd, but higher chapter Everblossom Sleigh?

First of all, hello! This is my first post here after playing for a couple months now. Loving this game so far! So onto my, what I believe to be, mistake. I did not plan for this, but in the middle of the Elvarian Carnival, I moved from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3. I received the first sleigh...