• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Zeus Macabre

1. Dwarven Armorer

This is an awesome idea, I am totally in favor
  2. Ancient Wonders should always have 2 benefits that can be upgraded

This is the quote of the day. Every other game gets easier as you become more powerful, and accumulate more power and abilities. <sigh>
  3. Improve Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood by allowing prioritization of culture buildings during visits

I wasn't originally thinking of it implemented like your screen shot, but yes, this would be perfect. In order to get maximum benefit from the LHOGN they need to be enchanted AND buffed by a visitor. Since most Mana producing buildings have very low Culture compared to a pure Culture building...
  4. Ancient Wonders should always have 2 benefits that can be upgraded

As you upgrade certain Ancient Wonders, you eventually reach level 31 or higher where further upgrades only improve 1 of the 2 benefits. As an example, each upgrade of the Maze of Dark Matter improves the Mana decay and gives a collection bonus for levels 1-30, but starting at level 31 it no...
  5. Improve Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood by allowing prioritization of culture buildings during visits

I like the concept of the Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood, but I will never build it simply because the culture buildings that produce mana never rise to the top of the list when people visit and click a Culture building to Polish. To solve this, I propose the following: Allow us to set the...