• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by zodiphd

1. zodiphd

Quixotic Companions Recruiting

A merger has been accepted April/May 2023.
  2. zodiphd

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

For all the feedback, complaints & suggestions, given from the BETA players, the minor adjustments I've seen are not enough to ameliorate the tedious buying from the cups, merging, which increase the time it takes to play the event. My luck was horrible in Beta, and has been worse in the live...
  3. zodiphd

We'll also consider a merger, if anyone is interested. We have several inactive members, please message me if interested.
  4. zodiphd

We've been hit hard by the pandemic, and need to replace larger city (100k+ ranking) inactive members. We are a level 10 fellowship and require participation in tournaments (help us get weekly 10 chests), Spire (Silver trophies, help us get the gold!), and Fellowship Adventures (we are in the...
  5. zodiphd

dropping a "one-time offer" in the middle of a battle???

Wow Inno, dropping a one-time offer in the middle of a manual fight is so not cool...please adjust your announcements to coincide with logging in to the main screen. So I had to make a choice to either finish the fight or go to the shop... lost resources either way :(
  6. zodiphd

Moving Day

That option is now gone from PC, live and Beta, and we weren't told about it beforehand.
  7. zodiphd

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

When another event building/set comes along that I can get fully evolved or all the buildings to the set, AND gives me similar output, it will be replaced. Until then, it's up and running, albeit incomplete, I'm still getting something + a catalyst. I have kept some more recent event buildings...
  8. zodiphd

Yes, connecting buildings in the set will work to get you a bonus, but I really need non-boosted goods and was looking forward to getting it after seeing it in full action in Beta. Just disappointed, but, like another player suggested, it can easily be replaced with a future event set/evolving...
  9. zodiphd

4 days left to Sorcerers' Homecoming in the live and with multiple login's during each day, I won't have enough event items to get that last set building. Can't afford to buy my way to the end and an incomplete set is worthless to me with no way to get that last building. It's not a prize in...
  10. zodiphd

Please see most current post.
  11. zodiphd

Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

I do appreciate some of the improvements: 1 & 2-day builds of any tier 1 mfg and the Stage 2 & 3 prize including an artifact for the last event's evolving building. However, fellowships that are smaller, have a lot of early chapter members, or inactive members have a much harder time competing...
  12. zodiphd

Winter Magic - Discussion

Feedback: Overall, I'm enjoying this event much better than the last one. Just a couple of things I'd suggest to improve: 1. the repetitive tasks for goods/supplies are annoying, especially when back-to-back or with only 1 other task in-between. Please consider spacing them out more, and...
  13. zodiphd

We're looking to grow and believe in helping each other. We require participation in tournaments (100 points or more), Spire (for those who are able-we’re working toward Silver trophies), and Fellowship Adventures as much as possible (we’ve been in the top 100). Please contact Archmage/Mage if...
  14. zodiphd

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Add my vote to nix the brew badges! I also think the bracelet badges need to be rebalanced... I'd rather have the sets of tier 1 mfg on 9-hr productions than to spend a day constantly doing 3-hr productions with mfg enchantments and time boosters; the limited space for chapter level mfg has...
  15. zodiphd

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

The one positive feedback is the event items found around the edges of the city are easier to see. Otherwise, not a fan of this event and the way Inno has been leaning towards making things harder for players to progress unless they spend real $. Remember the requirement to have workshops and...