• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by zookie46

1. Merging Fellowships

Great advice Henroo! I will most certainly do that. Thank you!
  2. Merging Fellowships

Thank you Fairy! :D
  3. Merging Fellowships

No. Another group is joining us. :)
  4. Merging Fellowships

Hello all! I was just wondering if there is still a 24 hour waiting period for players that are leaving one fellowship to join another? For instance, if the fellowship the players are leaving is disbanded before the members leave, will that allow them to bypass the 24 hour waiting period? And...
  5. The Buried City

Mostly want this event building for the Orcs. But the Amuni Bar is very beneficial for me as well. :)
  6. Rune Shard changes

It is working very well in the live worlds. My FS went on a donating spree, and was able to get at least one AW to the point of leveling up for every person in the FS. This really helped to use up runes that some of our larger players had in abundance to help out our smaller members. We...
  7. update v1.147

Love the FA changes! Thank you Elvenar Team!!!!:D
  8. When will the next FA start?

:) Thank you all! You help is greatly appreciated!
  9. When will the next FA start?

Hi all! Has there been any word on when the next FA will start in the live worlds?
  10. thread closed thanks

Quite alright. No worries. :)
  11. thread closed thanks

She can contact me as well! We currently have 4 openings in The Phoenix Rises, and she would be a perfect fit for us!! Contact me (zookie46) archmage! Please stop by, and submit an application! :)
  12. The Phoenix Rises is looking for 4 new members!

Hello Everyone! My fellowship, The Phoenix Rises, is currently undergoing a big reconstruction, and we are looking for like-minded players to join our team that want to be a part of our new direction! Here are some of the things we are looking to improve upon. 1. More ACTIVE players! - which...