• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking casual fellowship / 3 visits a week

DeletedUser6687

Recently started my 2nd province (main is on Elcysandir) so that I could try out different boasts and an older world with more active players. I'm marble, silk, and scrolls boasted and currently 1306 score (Chapter 2). Would love to find a casual fellowship. I can do neighborly visits at least 3 times a week (as often as my schedule permits).

DeletedUser12615

Hi jacyx,
We have a very casual fellowship. No visit requirements but we ask for at least fair (2 star) trades. Our fellowship is for those who like the game as a diversion but understand real life comes first. Now and then it livens up in chat, we support each other and we have fun together with quests.

If this sounds like what you have in mind, we are Mystics of Magic. We'd love to have you join us. Many of us also play on other worlds. Questions? Just let me know.

DeletedUser6687

Hi jacyx,
If this sounds like what you have in mind, we are Mystics of Magic. We'd love to have you join us. Many of us also play on other worlds. Questions? Just let me know.
Sounds fantastic! Do any of the players in your FS like to participant in tournaments?

DeletedUser12824

Hello! The Dark Knights are looking for new members. Our main goal is to help each other, either in tournaments, challenges or just giving tips/advice. Our only rules are to try to visit at least once a week and place fair trades. Please check us out!
Archmage,
Harleen Isley

DeletedUser7372

Please join us IcelandicJourneyRecruit'n! We are looking for someone like you! :) We are casual and this is my second world also. We would love to have you on our team!

DeletedUser4518

Hello, I am Jenaka, Arch Mage to Cymry of Arendyll. We are looking for new players that are semi-active and you sound like we are looking for you. Please come and check us out and if you like what you see, you are more than welcome to join our Fellowship.

DeletedUser4518

Recently started my 2nd province (main is on Elcysandir) so that I could try out different boasts and an older world with more active players. I'm marble, silk, and scrolls boasted and currently 1306 score (Chapter 2). Would love to find a casual fellowship. I can do neighborly visits at least 3 times a week (as often as my schedule permits).
Cymru of Arendyll is looking for players. We are a casual FS that loves to see small cities grow. Come and check us out.

DeletedUser6698

Hi Jacyx,
Harmony of Life is looking for players who can visit fellow members 3 times a week and participate in weekly tournaments. We are active players in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Check us out and see if you think we'd be a good fit for you.

DeletedUser16934

You are welcome to check out our fellowship and apply. Old Cranky Hen

Brodien

You would work well in CrossBlades. Minimum 3 visits/week and excellent trade support.

hvariidh gwendrot

if anyone wants i have formed the ANTEDILUVIAN fellowship on ceryvn world .. i'm new but very active fellowship of one :cool:..mostly looking for trading partners and future tourney participation as it grows..i really like the game and will help anyone that wants of any size no matter how gigantor i become (which i will)..open for business of playing a fun game

Catlover987

Hi Jacyx, I just sent you an invite to join Unicorns Haven. We are a small active fellowship looking for some new members.