• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Older Guild with 10 Players Left Looking to Merge

DeletedUser16216

Our members have enjoyed playing together for quite a long time, but unfortunately our leader hasn't been heard from in more than a year. The members we have left are mostly active (checking in at least once a week), some high level. Since our guild was friendly, patient and helpful, we are looking for a similar guild. Definitely no drama. We would build up our own guild again if the Archmage spot wasn't permanently taken and if any of us had the time to spend advertising for new recruits. We appreciate all the work that goes into being a good guild leader. We just don't have that kind of time. We don't mind a guild that purges inactive players, but "inactive" to us is not growing at least a little every two weeks. (We have only had time to check every 2 months).

So if your guild has room for a few stragglers, we would be happy to discuss a merge.

DeletedUser7978

Our members have enjoyed playing together for quite a long time, but unfortunately our leader hasn't been heard from in more than a year. The members we have left are mostly active (checking in at least once a week), some high level. Since our guild was friendly, patient and helpful, we are looking for a similar guild. Definitely no drama. We would build up our own guild again if the Archmage spot wasn't permanently taken and if any of us had the time to spend advertising for new recruits. We appreciate all the work that goes into being a good guild leader. We just don't have that kind of time. We don't mind a guild that purges inactive players, but "inactive" to us is not growing at least a little every two weeks. (We have only had time to check every 2 months).

So if your guild has room for a few stragglers, we would be happy to discuss a merge.

Flanna, We have a fs that just purged about half its members because they were not active enough or not as interested in tournament play as those of us remaining are. We are The Adventurers now, and if any of your members want to be active tournament players, join in chat, visit 4x week, they would be welcome. Please contact our archmage, The Phage, or me if you have any questions.

HJK84

If you want to keep your FS, contact Support. Explaining your case about Archmage being gone. They can fix this for you all.

Although, if you're interested in truly leaving and merging. I can also invite you to read my previous thread;

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/draconian-ambush-joins-us.15156/

As for inactive getting removed. The way we work is;

either I/we remove the lowest ranked inactive 1st or the longest inactive member
we only remove when there's someone who requests to join
we also try and keep 1 open slot always (this will/might change of course, if we have a full 25 active FS)

Best of luck on your decisions, cause you are still a group.

-Thanks, James :)

DeletedUser16216

If you want to keep your FS, contact Support. Explaining your case about Archmage being gone. They can fix this for you all.

Although, if you're interested in truly leaving and merging. I can also invite you to read my previous thread;

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/draconian-ambush-joins-us.15156/

As for inactive getting removed. The way we work is;

either I/we remove the lowest ranked inactive 1st or the longest inactive member
we only remove when there's someone who requests to join
we also try and keep 1 open slot always (this will/might change of course, if we have a full 25 active FS)

Best of luck on your decisions, cause you are still a group.

-Thanks, James :)

Hi, James,

The philosophy of your Fellowship sounds similar to our own, so I have posted it to our group. I will let you know their answer ASAP.

DeletedUser12777

I would encourage you to take a look at the fellowship Game on if you are interested in merging still. Have a great day

Warren

DeletedUser11072

DeletedUser11072

Greetings Flanna, Phoenix Risen has several spots open for experienced players. Please check us out. Pegasus832

DeletedUser7122

Hi, James,

The philosophy of your Fellowship sounds similar to our own, so I have posted it to our group. I will let you know their answer ASAP.
Would be happy to have you, we are a fairly new fast growing fs, check us out at Silverjazz. Send me a mess if you want more info. jazzpur

skeeter6060

Hi we have the same deal and are restructering we have probably 10 active players several daily players, several new players we just picked and a few that are on a time or 2 a week. it sounds like our 2 groups are very much the same in attitude. would love to chat with you. we have inactives to purge so we have the space for all of you and will merge officers so we all have say and am sure you would bring new ideas to the table it could be a new start for us all!! let me know if your interested thank you skeeter

skeeter6060

just one other note if your interested we would merge our leaders together evenly so the group would be lead by people from both guilds we believe all members should have a say in what we do as a group and we put things out for discussion we also have a FB page so it makes discussions and sharing things a lot easier hope to hear back soon skeeter

DeletedUser7713

As others have also said previously, sounds like youe FS might be a good fit. Imagine has been together for some time and has had a number of barely playing members as well as non-playing, most of whom have been let go; a few of the barely playing are still with us as some are ill or having other difficulties. Thing is, we are somewhat laid back but still competing, but, we now have but 18 members and that is just not enough to be competitive. Merging would be fine, if our Council agrees. Individuals are also welcome. Come check us out.

DeletedUser17133

If you haven't found a fit yet, I would be interested in merging with you. I have a fairly new fellowship that would welcome the members.

DeletedUser14630

The Jabberwackies are recruiting. Want a little silliness in your game? We can make room if need be.