• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Training - but they disappear

DeletedUser17314

Hello, I have been training my u its and I was up to 82.3 in my Army Camp this morning. I logged on now to check my good production n training units and i am back down to 53.8 for my Sword Dancers. It is as if all the troops i just trained in the last day, disappeared. Anyone else have this problem or know what may have happened. I haven't entered into any fights or tournament. Help, please?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hello, I have been training my u its and I was up to 82.3 in my Army Camp this morning. I logged on now to check my good production n training units and i am back down to 53.8 for my Sword Dancers. It is as if all the troops i just trained in the last day, disappeared. Anyone else have this problem or know what may have happened. I haven't entered into any fights or tournament. Help, please?
Did you research a squad size upgrade?
If so, it's not that you lost units, just that you need more troops to fill a unit(squad) now.

DeletedUser17314

I haven't researched any squad upgrades, it is greyed out as I have not reached the next chapter yet.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The Army Camp shows the total number of squads you have underneath each available unit type. The only reason (other than battle troop losses) for those numbers to decline is when you complete a technology in the research tree that increases the number of units in each squad (making your squads stronger). Those are called squad size upgrades. So it makes sense that if you've trained x units, they will now comprise less squads since the squads are bigger. Unit types are weighted, so there will be more Light Melee/squad than Heavy Melee/squad.
If improved squad sizes do not account for the loss in the number of squads, and you have not suffered battle losses, it's worth submitting an in-game support ticket.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
You gain units by training them in your barracks. This is how you replace losses from battles and how you add more units when your squad size upgrades so you can increase the number of squads again. Remember, even though the number of squads is less after an upgrade, each squad has more members, so each squad is stronger.