• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile App- Can't Change Avatar

• Thread starter DeletedUser9469
  • Start date

DeletedUser9469

The wrong avatar is displaying on the mobile app. I am unable to change it. Tapping on the main avatar icon produces no result and tapping on the avatar icon from within the rankings screen responds, but does not bring up a screen to change the icon.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Rylan Silverfox,

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. Your listed bug is a known bug that had been presented to the development team.

~Xelenia

jamestennet

Thanks for your thoughts but I wouldn't say all the bugs I've reported are cosmetic and neither are they all about the mobile app. Most do however involve aspects of the mobile app although not directly.

One of my pet hate is the disappearing chat history which is cross platform and as archmage of several fellowships, communicating is difficult when many members only use the mobile app and cannot receive messages. It doesn't matter what I report, the response is always the same, "Yes the development team know - keep checking the updates for a fix." Of course, a fix never appears.

Inno are only too happy to accept our money (I've bought far too many diamonds) but are very reluctant to spend time and effort getting these things fixed.

Oh well, back to my main occupation. At lest everything there works properly (mostly).

Mustn't get too worked up over this stuff as Inno tells us, it is only a game ;-)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thanks for your thoughts but I wouldn't say all the bugs I've reported are cosmetic and neither are they all about the mobile app.
Although my post followed yours, it was not a reply to you, but a reply to the OP, which is about not being able to change the avatar. That is, essentially, cosmetic.

jamestennet

Indeed, I knew that but was just trying to point out that support seem to come up with the same response whether the issue is cosmetic or not. No big deal.