• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

GroomerWoman

ty i also found why it was doing that i have now fixed the problem someone got on my pc and chaged some settings thats why i was haveing trouble with it

just came up with a new sig for anyone who would like to have it all i have to do is add your name to it just let me know View attachment 3932

and here is another one View attachment 3933

just playing around with this one still looking for sigs to do forpeople it seems it has slowed down a bit so i have some time if anyone would like to have me make them one also feel free to look at some of my work as well tyand have a great day or night which ever it is in your time zone View attachment 3943
Nice!

DeletedUser17256

You do nice work. If you still make them, I like the Avatar/Sig Combo's. I think the name on the sig is cool. I like fading colors of purples and pinks that flow into each other going from dark to lighter shades. I am partial to faries and mushrooms of various colors.

DeletedUser17256

Got the sig to work. Can't seem to figure out how to get my avatar. Do I copy it center like I did the sig or what?

DeletedUser17256

I will let my Mage & Ambassador know to also watch for the two of you in the event am not their at the time.

DeletedUser17256

Send me an in game message when your ready so I know you are waiting for the two of you to be accepted. Do we have any idea of the time of day? I'm on CST time.

DeletedUser17516

That would be cool. Something that emphasis my name. A lake scene with mist over the water and fantasy type castle behind it. A lady standing to the left of the lake in a white gown type dress with a staff would be wicked.I like soft pastels so if the castle could be multiple pastel colors that would be gorgious. I like how you match avatars with the signatures so if you could do that I think it would really stand out. I seen some with their names on the signature so if you could do fancy caligraphy in a soft color for my name that would be striking. Thx a bunch.

Faeofthesea

Yes, I think she will like it lol. She does not currently have a sign on in the forum, but I bet she will sign up for a log on now. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.