• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Earning Diamonds?

DeletedUser14396

And another 200 for completing all the quests in that chapter (starting at chapter 6)

In case you are wondering why it only starts in chapter 6, it's to stop players from creating 6 extra cities on other servers to feed diamonds to their "main"

lol I was about to say I've never gotten any diamonds for completing a chapter. Thanks for clearing that up.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I agree... that or a way to buy them with something you earn in the game!
There is. You get 400 diamonds per chapter after chapter 6, and there are buildings called wishing wells that give you a 10% chance of 10 diamonds per 12h (and other stuff 90% of the time)

DeletedUser17421

There is. You get 400 diamonds per chapter after chapter 6, and there are buildings called wishing wells that give you a 10% chance of 10 diamonds per 12h (and other stuff 90% of the time)
How would I know that? I'm only JUST got to chapter 2! There should be a way long before Chapter six, and I'll bet that the wishing well takes Diamonds to place.

DeletedUser9971

TRUE that .. My wishing well has given me 10 diamonds three different times over the last 2 weeks ...

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How would I know that? I'm only JUST got to chapter 2! There should be a way long before Chapter six, and I'll bet that the wishing well takes Diamonds to place.
You wouldn't know that, unless of course you read more of this thread where I already said it.
As for the wishing well, you'd lose that bet, they are free event prizes.
TRUE that .. My wishing well has given me 10 diamonds three different times over the last 2 weeks ..
My 49 Wells have given me a consistent 100 diamonds per day =)