• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I am KateTG and have been playing a while, but only on my iPad . I am an Archmage with 23 members.

DeletedUser17853

Now that I have gotten onto the PC I can see how I have had my fellowship at a disadvantage. Are there any quick recommendations as to how I can move my group forward and support them well?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Kate,

Welcome to our corner of the world! And I must say, playing with only mobile as an Archmage must be very difficult. May I recommend some outside communication tools? As an arch, I can understand the need to send out messages to your team and quick effective communications. Unfortunately, at this moment, we do not have the mail features on mobile as of yet.

Xelenia

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Now that I have gotten onto the PC I can see how I have had my fellowship at a disadvantage. Are there any quick recommendations as to how I can move my group forward and support them well?
If you can now get access to a PC regularly, you can make use of the site: ElvenStats.com
They track data for you and provide a way to get a report of progress on all members of your FS. Sending out these reports can help boost morale as folks don't always feel like they're making progress when doing the day-to-day stuff. Recognition of milestones is helpful as well; we tend to recognize the ones at 10K, 20K, etc up to 100K and after that at the 20K, 40K, etc marks. Regular communication with your Mages (?weekly?) to keep abreast of any upcoming events, goals for tournament participation, discussion of strengths/weaknesses, etc.
There's also a facebook group (I don't do facebook) Archmages Assembly; you can access it from the home page of the Gems of Knowledge website at:
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/
That should get you started. Above all, have fun!