• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Build The Best

DeletedUser16914

UPDATED
We are a friendly group with many members who have played a long time and or in other worlds. In OUR fellowship we just want to build our cities. As a group we give and accept trade for our members and help the younger ones when at all possible. We have few requirements, but we want active players , meaning giving help 3+ week and TRADE. Accept and give trade. Yes I know I put that twice ;-)
We participate in FS adventures and tourneys to open boxes for prizes. However we do not pressure those who are recovering their goods or when tourneys overlap and resources are depleted. The more people we get who are very active will be supported the best we can ;-)

===== Looking for Planks, Steel, Silk, Elixir. Preferably, 2 or 3 of the 3 boosts listed, but a good active trader will be accepted with only 1. Elixir may be accepted without other boosts if you have factories built and can establish some trade. YOU can contact me in game (search Peyta) or reply to here. if you have any questions.

If your looking for a growth based ideal without all the hoops, thats us ;-)
Peyta (Mage)View attachment 4061

Your weapons and words are an extension of yourself. How will you use them?

Last edited by a moderator: