• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Come on over to "The Other Side"

DeletedUser3352

Come join us and you'll get to actually enjoy playing the game.

Thats it. No nagging about visits, no minimums for growth or goods production. You'll do all that because you WANT to, not because some whiny numbnuts says that you HAVE to. And if you have a slow week once in a while its OK - we know you'll want to make up for it. We're good, active gamers that support one another. If you're an active player and tired of feeling like half your fellowship doesnt carry their weight, shoot me a message.

Fellowship -- The Other Side (whatever you do, DONT read our overview.... I mean, who wants to know something about the FS they join?)
Contact -- anyone. really. we have 1 or 2 folks for whom english might not be their first language, but other than that anyone will tell you that we're not any old fellowship.

DeletedUser17001

this was an entertaining read, I love the creativity some of you guys offer up. but I want to know, does it work....because I really want to to work so let me know.

DeletedUser3352

nope, doesn't work at all. empty fellowship. don't copy me, can't attract a single member...

DeletedUser3352

Averaging 9+ chests/week works.

Finishing 5th in the last FA works.

Everyone doing visits without being told to, that really works.

People liking each other works the best.

Elected mages and archmage helps too, because strange women lyin’ in ponds distributin’ swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

DeletedUser3352

2 real spots at the moment, plus a 3rd where someone has retired from K to focus on another world where they are archmage of a FS. This is the best group of people I've ever had the privilege to game with, so please, no drama queens just good people.

DeletedUser3352

Coming up on our 1 year anniversary, just had a less active member give up their spot so we could bring in someone with a little more time for the game. Would love to have you -- and I mean YOU, the person smart enough to read through these and actually look for a good fit.

DeletedUser3352

Hi all. We have added 3 awesome players and are SO CLOSE to 10 chests per week. Right now we're on a pace for 37k points with only 20 members recording tourney points at all this week. Three of those 5 'idle' slots are VERY close to the door, so NOW is the time to get into a fun, interesting, chatty and team oriented fellowship that wont nag you or tell you how to play as long as you're active daily.