• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inno Announcements Not Showing Up in Multiple Servers/Worlds

DeletedUser6326

Game version:
v1.54.3-(3b5159bdd) (2018-05-23 7:06)
Game world: All US Servers
Browser + version: Firefox/Chrome/etc.
Flash Player version: Most Recent
Screen resolution: High
Account name: BlackthornRaven
Humans or Elves: Both

Reproducibility: _4/5

Current situation: Latley, any time a new announcement is made (for releases, Adventures, Privacy Policy, etc.) I and others are only getting the notification in Arendyll and Winyandor. It is not showing up in any of the other 5 worlds, which means players aren't being notified of changes to the game, if they aren't in Arendyll or Winyandor (and sometime Felyndral).

Expected situation: Inno announcements need to be showns in all seven worlds in a timely manner.

DeletedUser6326

Again, we were only notified in Felyndral, Khelonaar, Elcysandir, Sinya Arda and Ceravyn about the upcoming Fellowship Adventures (that hasn't been announced over here yet, only in game). Arendyll and Winyandor received no notification.
Just a heads up!

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Cira, I have looked in all worlds I am currently taking part in, and I do see the notifications in all of them. Have you cleared cache since the last time you have experienced this issue?

DeletedUser6326

Yeah, I did try that and never received anything in Arendyll or Winyandor. I am Arch to a fellowship in all 7 worlds and it varied for all other members too, where they received notifications. The last member said she received a notification in Felyndral but not in Ceravyn. Weird! It's no big deal at all... just wanted to let you all know that when an announcement is made, in game, it only shows up in some of the worlds, rarely all of the worlds.

DeletedUser6892

In regards to this update AND all notifications re: events too, for around a week or 2; haven't been getting any type of notices in: Winyandor, Felyndral, both of which I belong to FS groups (not sure about some members or good neighbors). Also, recent town started in Elcysandir,(no group), about a week though another friend there longer has same problem. First notice I've received was for FSA, yesterday {Friday June 22, 2018), in all 3 worlds. Looking for info since unsure of cause, pc problems being a problem,too. But was shutdown Thursday evening for an update & have been unable to play most of today with various reasons popping up until about 7:30ish pm. CST/US servers which said something about not being able to give rewards without update?(too quick to catch it, but .. same as Thursday). Came back here & found this thread this time - date/update version/posts seem to match issues having most of day & still having after giving time for update to load! Also, clearing cache & other checks normally do for lags, shutdowns, unresponsive flash player, etc.

THANK YOU for posts & taking time to check into .... maybe it will be ready when I finish posting this message! LOL Never know! Thought vs was 1.56? but need to reload to check. Be back to check in later or more likely tomorrow after I get up. Many good people who have been great help here when I figure out how to find proper thread! :rolleyes: Have fun & keep smilin; things seem to work out here eventually ... and I wait cuz luv the game & wonderful people! :):):D krazee w/a 'k',;):p , called k4k for short! :cool: