• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

new members during adventure

skeeter6060

Ok last adventure I was under the idea we couldn't take in new members or we could be disquified and I was told that wasn't rule so now during this adventure we have another new member want to join so I accepted her. My question is now what is she allowed to or not do as for the adventure I don't want to jeperdize our results we are doing the best we have ever done before 1 badge away from completing the first level. I just want to be sure so I don't do something to cost us points or prizes thank you in advance for your help

Laochra

Members that join after the FA has commenced can not participate. They will not even have the FA info available in their city (so I am told).

kctanzen

I have heard that some folks take the extremes of dropping / rejoining fellowship immediately, if allowed by the leadership, in order to clear out the annoyance of tasks popping up.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I have heard that some folks take the extremes of dropping / rejoining fellowship immediately, if allowed by the leadership, in order to clear out the annoyance of tasks popping up.

What an excellent feature. :cool: Next feature: how not to see event quests by playing on mobile... errr looks like they recently had some Crash problems with that feature. :eek:

bkbajb

If you are not playing the FA why not just ignore the tasks?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you are not playing the FA why not just ignore the tasks?
Some people (esp with smaller monitor screens) just get annoyed by having the clutter of all the quest givers. Then, if you accidentally complete one of the FA quests, the alert pops up on it and annoys some folks as well (that part would drive me nuts, ...must...clear...all...alerts...immediately...; just another of my quirks, lol!)

Risen Malchiah

Some people (esp with smaller monitor screens) just get annoyed by having the clutter of all the quest givers.
While I've always done the events and FA, this is my issue. When I am forced to play on my laptop (which is about half the time), the bottom quest giver is partially cut off during events which is rather annoying since that is the one I cycle through regularly. And on firefox (on the laptop only), I also have a little black bar in the bottom left corner of the game screen for a reason I still can't understand and this covers up the quest giver. (The bar doesnt appear in Chrome or IE or on my desktop.)