• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I recon some of you are very pissed!!

hvariidh gwendrot

I want my spell ) and have we a confirmation on if it's still either diamonds or 10 chests to get the whatever blueprints are called now ? and what about event buildings do we know yet what is needed for the level ups on those are ? come on inno sharing is caring

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I want my spell
It isn't ready yet.
have we a confirmation on if it's still either diamonds or 10 chests to get the whatever blueprints are called now
There is no indication it is changing. 10 chests or 320 diamonds
what about event buildings do we know yet what is needed for the level ups on those are ? come on inno sharing is caring
We don't know yet. I think it will be pretty obvious when they are finished with the work and ready to tell us.

DeletedUser3507

Thats been shot down so many times that its bloody, its part of the challenge

Calenmir

This is a total fabrication. The event buildings are only better than what you can get another way for at the very most, three to four chapters. In fact, then a player who relied heavily on event buildings for pop gets to that line, they are forced to tear down all of it and go into the red for a long time as they correct their imbalance by constructing new culture and residences constantly for several weeks to get back on track.
Sure. As long as you are willing to pay cash for blueprints or are in a fellowship that gets ten chests all the time. My fellowship is top 20 on my world, and we have managed to get 2 blueprints so far. To get my city back to where it was a week ago, I'd need 28 blueprints. Either ten chests every week for six months, or 8,960 diamonds. Yay!
Thank you Ashrem!

The Unbeliever

While the new RR spell may initially still be locked away behind 10-chest tournament and/or 'buy with diamonds', I fully expect that it will eventually show up as a possible prize in some of the larger events.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see it show up in this year's Fall event, if it's released by say July 1, or else by the Winter event as long as we get it sometime before Oct...

Inno initially gave us the Reno kit in the 2014 easter event, & 1-up kits came with the new fall 2016 event.
While initially limited in release, (basically being 'event only'), they now crop up regularly in;
- every single 'main' event (carnival, spring, summer, fall, Halloween, winter)
- special events (ie: soccer cup event)
- occasionally during Historical Quest events
- possible prizes on the later levels of the weekly Guild Expeditions
- possible prize for a Jade Relic obtained as a rare relic via the 'Temple of Relics' GB during guild expeditions
- possible Daily Challenge reward

Lots of ways to obtain these items now, though the 'best' way is still during the big main seasonal events and the special events...
It make take some extra time, but considering how FoE now handles their 2 upgrade items, we can probably expect this new spell to eventually see much wider release. :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
considering how FoE now handles their 2 upgrade items, we can probably expect this new spell to eventually see much wider release. :)
This would be good, but I'm not convinced the various Elvenar teams talk to each other, never mind discussing something with folks there who handle a different game. I say this because I see improvements in the main events followed by a mini-event that repeats problems that were present before they were corrected in the main event...looks like they were done in complete isolation from one another.

juniperknome

by wood elves those pop/ culture and culture prize building are obsolete anyway so at best there are a temporary. prize and yes i did have almost 1/2 my population in prize building now its complete re balancing and mana buildings now

DeletedUser3507

Suggestion: Minimum of at least 9 Willows, more is better...

The Unbeliever

This would be good, but I'm not convinced the various Elvenar teams talk to each other, never mind discussing something with folks there who handle a different game. I say this because I see improvements in the main events followed by a mini-event that repeats problems that were present before they were corrected in the main event...looks like they were done in complete isolation from one another.
They might not talk much to each other, but we've seen a number of FoE features recently ported into Elvenar;
- Set buildings (too bad ours suck so much!)
- FA's (an incredibly & laughably bad version of guild expeditions)
- new Royal Restoration spell 'coming soon' (probably an elvenar copy of the 1-up kit)

Also in the opposite direction, some FoE events are taking on a more elvenar'ish style of "gain event currency - spend on series of chests for random reward". ;)

Now if the two groups would just talk to each other properly, we might actually get a goodly number of the obvious glaring issues fixed! (ie: FA's are currently stuck at the level of 'fun-killing, carpal-inducing nightmare'!lol)

DeletedUser3507

- new Royal Restoration spell 'coming soon' (probably an elvenar copy of the 1-up kit)

Also in the opposite direction, some FoE events are taking on a more elvenar'ish style of "gain event currency - spend on series of chests for random reward". ;)

Now if the two groups would just talk to each other properly, we might actually get a goodly number of the obvious glaring issues fixed! (ie: FA's are currently stuck at the level of 'fun-killing, carpal-inducing nightmare'!lol)

Agreed I am talking to the top 5 FS, to see what we can do.

DeletedUser4372

this game is racing in the wrong direction, i am looking for a new game also. this game needs to fail. they work so hard at being failures. they bet completely on the new people. to reduce what people already had on thier maps was wrong, betrayal to fairness and common sense.

DeletedUser4070

Am I correct in understanding that no one knows when the Royal Restoration Spell will be released? Also, will it only be available in tournament, or will the Magic Academy be able to produce them?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

Calenmir

@SoggyShorts - couldn't quite figure out how to just include you comment (above) about 'not an MA spell', but was thinking that was just too bad that they won't make it available that way given it is a spell. I rarely make spells in my MA unless it's for an event, so the quite frequent comments I see from folks about how useless that building is really start to make sense. We now have a golden opportunity to make the building (that you can't get rid of) worthwhile, and they won't do it.

I'm in no position to determine the value of making that spell, but surely they could come up with some 'payment' to create it?

DeletedUser3507

I myself like the Magic Academy, i produce alot of spells 24/7,my MA is lvl 5 anything under that is painful.
Purple and blue spells takes 4 hrs, gold takes 8 hrs.
And at some point in the future Restorations spells will cost 320 diamonds.

SoggyShorts

. I rarely make spells in my MA unless it's for an event, so the quite frequent comments I see from folks about how useless that building is really start to make sense.
The MA is actually one of the most powerful buildings in the game., IMO only the trader and Barracks are more important.
Just a couple of examples of how to use it:
  • With a moderate participation level in the tournaments you can get enough relics to make enough PoP spells to effectively run one of your Workshops at 300% ALL of the time, and that's with a level 2 MA. That means you would need 2 fewer workshops, and save thousands of population and culture, and far more space than the MA takes. Better yet, you can save spells for when you need them, or when you will be online for a while and can run 1h tools.
  • The Dragon Abbey- Once you unlock this wonder you can use excess spells to produce mana on demand, with no decay. This is a massive advantage when you hit the later chapters asking for a few hundred thousand mana per tech. The space saved from needing far fewer mana buildings makes up for the 5x5 MA many times over.
'not an MA spell', but was thinking that was just too bad that they won't make it available that way given it is a spell.
The reason it can't be a spell is $$$. Either the spell would be cheap enough that big spenders would always make them instead of paying 320 diamonds per magic building (costing inno ~10,000 diamonds per player per chapter), or they would be so slow and costly to produce that almost no one would make them.
I'm thinking hundreds of relics per with a cook time measured in weeks instead of hours would have to be the cost in order to deter players from using it to avoid paying for upgrades.
@jps54 - How high would the cost of an RR spell have to be for you NOT to make them?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

Over 2k diamonds @SoggyShorts and then I still might be tempted, but then again remember when expansions cost 2k diamonds. Now forget it

SoggyShorts

Over 2k diamonds @SoggyShorts and then I still might be tempted, but then again remember when expansions cost 2k diamonds. Now forget it
Sorry, my question was unclear.

If you could cook an RR spell(blueprint) in the MA, how many relics would be too many relics for you to pay for that?
Keep in mind it's 2h per relic

For example:
would you pay 12 of each relic and cook one for 2.5 days to save 320 diamonds?
would you pay 25 of each relic and cook one for 5 days to save 320 diamonds?
would you pay 50 of each relic and cook one for 10 days to save 320 diamonds?