• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Most of my roads have disappeared.

• Thread starter DeletedUser10313
  • Start date

DeletedUser10313

Tried rebooting, clearing the chrome cache. It's the same with all the world I'm in. My orc roads still show. What's up?

DeletedUser

When reporting a bug, it is important to post your report in the actual Bug Reporting section https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/found-a-bug.10/create-thread (not in the archive), and also to use this form: :)

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible

Game version:
__ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser2768

putting in cobbled roads it adds 10 culture but says it should be adding 20 ?

I think @SoggyShorts just answered this elsewhere. If you're laying a new road over an old road, it will only show the improvement from old to new, not from nothing to new. So, if you have a road there that gives 10 culture, and you lay a road over the top that gives 20 culture, it's only a +10 improvement, not the +20 listed in the builder's menu.

DeletedUser16960

I think @SoggyShorts just answered this elsewhere. If you're laying a new road over an old road, it will only show the improvement from old to new, not from nothing to new. So, if you have a road there that gives 10 culture, and you lay a road over the top that gives 20 culture, it's only a +10 improvement, not the +20 listed in the builder's menu.

Then the builder's menu needs to be corrected and clarified. I laid some cobbled roads expecting to be bumped up 20 culture per square. I was pretty annoyed when I was getting only 10. As expensive as those things are they really should be 20 culture per square. This seems like false advertising.

DeletedUser2768

Then the builder's menu needs to be corrected and clarified. I laid some cobbled roads expecting to be bumped up 20 culture per square. I was pretty annoyed when I was getting only 10. As expensive as those things are they really should be 20 culture per square. This seems like false advertising.

But they ARE 20 culture per square, if you're laying them down where nothing else is. If you're overlaying the road, you just get the difference from the old to the new.

DeletedUser5676

The first thing putting down a new road does is destroy the old road. They're just doing that step for us automatically. If you could add them, it would be like putting one culture building down on top of another culture building and getting the culture for both.