• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I need more trades!

DeletedUser17237

I've been playing at least twice a day for about a month but I'm completely new to the community. I have a score of 8500 and I'm boosted in steel, scrolls, and soon magic dust (as soon as someone will trade me some silk). I'm in a guild but I need to join one where my trades actually get accepted. I'm willing to do the first few levels of tournaments but I don't want to be under pressure to max out. I don't know what a Fellowship Adventure is, people seem to talk about it.

Let me know if I'd be a good fit for your guild please.

HJK84

You can join a more active Fellowship, so you're trades get picked up faster.
You can also post in the chat, that you need a trade picked up asap for Quest reasons and/or Tech Advancements, etc.

Fellowship Adventures come up time to time.
There are Grand Prizes, similar to normal(solo) Events. Although this event requires much more to accomplish, which where your FS comes into play
1 person alone cannot (without spending some $) complete the FS Adv. on their own. Everyone has to try and work together to get the Grand Prizes and complete it all.

Here's the last one we had (you can also use this site for all sorts of info);
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/march-adventures

Hope this helps :)

DeletedUser9949

I've been playing at least twice a day for about a month but I'm completely new to the community. I have a score of 8500 and I'm boosted in steel, scrolls, and soon magic dust (as soon as someone will trade me some silk). I'm in a guild but I need to join one where my trades actually get accepted. I'm willing to do the first few levels of tournaments but I don't want to be under pressure to max out. I don't know what a Fellowship Adventure is, people seem to talk about it.

DeletedUser9949

Southern Charmers is a new FS about 6 weeks old looking for active players. Our only requirement is 3 visits per week, but we want members willing to do tournaments and FA (we will teach ya!) We trade lots as no one has anything but boosted goods and we help out our members with trades daily. We are all very friendly and hope to have new members who like chatting and getting to know each other. If interested apply to Southern Charmers...MimiTea (AM), CountryDew, WizardKippy, DavyCrockett7 or VictoriousLadyrebel (mages). Thank you

DeletedUser5362

DeletedUser1946

Come to ValHalla!! We're very active traders and go out of our way to help members with their trades. We visit regularly which gives you extra money and culture value, we participate in tournaments and group challenges to win prizes that go to every member and we're ranked in the top 5th of the active Fellowships. I'm sending you an invite. Hope you'll join us!