• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anyone interested in a Merger?

DeletedUser4943

Court Lugaru is in the process of recruiting new members, but if there is another fellowship out there that is experiencing a slow recruiting process like we are, I am up for talking about a merger. Most of my remaining members are active and we currently have (7) 100K point members. If you are an Archmage that is in need of members and would like to talk about a merger with me, please message me in game.

Thanks,
KingCit (Court Lugaru Archmage)

DeletedUser1946

I sent you a message..... ValHalla is very interested if we can work out the numbers. Are all of your 16 members active and/or meeting your requirements? We could accommodate 6, 7 at the most.

Pteh

I sent a message too. Chrizty or Sesta, message Pteh with your thoughts if it doesn't work with KingCit.

DeletedUser4943

Thanks for getting back to me you guys, I did message all of you in game. I would need to have the merger accommodate at least 12 of my remaining 16 members, or I can accommodate up to 13 members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13658

Try TheGreenDragon, they are a young active fellowship and would have enough spaces to accommodate!!