• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni

DeletedUser9601

Very bad start Amuni, when we have full of building to do FA! and pay 7000 Diamond thru 8000 Diamonds to have expansions (around 1000$ for 10) and just have 1 expansions in research to open, and NOT in Scout. too much Awesome Innogame. :-(
By the time you actually get through the first research (which I think is 100KP+, aka several days of KP), the FA will be over or nearly over. Not a big deal.

DeletedUser4582

By the time you actually get through the first research (which I think is 100KP+, aka several days of KP), the FA will be over or nearly over. Not a big deal.

I will do the 100 KP faster, i visiting my 480 Provinces each days and exchange the half of my coin in bank for KP. lol

DeletedUser9601

I will do the 100 KP faster, i visiting my 480 Provinces each days and exchange the half of my coin in bank for KP. lol
I do the same. At this point its about 4-7 extra KP a day for me, since I do it 5+ times a week. I guess if you never buy KP you could be buying 20+? Even still, so you finish the research in 2 days, so you have 2 days of the FA left. All you need is 6x4 space for the level 1 portal. Not a huge footprint.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Wow! The more I look at this the more I see it is a non-starter :( There isn't even a good way to rearrange until you get into the tech tree a couple of layers. Oh well! No rush. Just glad progress is on the horizon :cool:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
ust have 1 expansions in research to open, and NOT in Scout. too much Awesome Innogame. :-(

Actually the scouting would be based on 4ish provinces, as has been the pattern in the past. While some may have opened that space sooner it doesn't deny the fact that the space was designed for this race. How a person chooses to use that is purely up to them and their strategy.

DeletedUser2379

in quest list, I see no quest to sell old Elemental portal, which has always (so far) been part of the new guest race... am I missing something or can I just get rid of it?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yup. I've been working on making space. I have the space for the 8 that connect to houses and I think I have my factories figured out. They are moved over 1 too far until silk upgrade. With the 10 expansions I opened I'm hoping I made pretty good progress. Problem is that I can't do much more until the FA is over and I get residence upgrade open. I need to sell off some culture items once I see how my population works out. It really is fun being able to play the actual game instead of distractions like the FA!

The new race looks interesting. And a whole new row of expansions - ohh wait, only if you are willing to pay $$$$$$$. Remove the cap - your events require us to open provinces - so remove the cap. Even if it would take 12 or 15 provinces to garner an expansion - that is more fair than making the expansions only about $$$$$$$$$$$.

DeletedUser2207

How is prestige calculated? I thought it was just like culture but the monuments list the amount as a percentage, and then the settlement buildings that require it list the requirement as a non-percentage number... ???

I'm trying to decide between a 6/3 build or a 4/2 build and it would be helpful to know how many of the monuments I would need

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How is prestige calculated? I thought it was just like culture but the monuments list the amount as a percentage, and then the settlement buildings that require it list the requirement as a non-percentage number... ???

I'm trying to decide between a 6/3 build or a 4/2 build and it would be helpful to know how many of the monuments I would need
Your Portal gives prestige, and your monuments increase it.

The quests call for a 8/4 build with all monuments built.

DeletedUser2207

Your Portal gives prestige, and your monuments increase it.

The quests call for a 8/4 build with all monuments built.
Thank you, I missed that the monuments just increase the portal's prestige!

I'm aware that the quests and the prestige push towards 8/4 but I'd just as soon skip the quests and go through the chapter slower, with more room for events and AWs

Edited to add: IF my math is correct, 6 gold/3 traps require 3750 prestige and a lvl 4 portal + 4 pillars + 3 palm gardens give 3900 prestige, so the two bigger monuments could be skipped. Admittedly they both look super cool from the thumbnails on the wiki! So that's kind of disappointing, but it frees up enough space that I can keep everything else I want and not drop down to 4/2

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Question for our Beta players. Can the city expansion be opened before the whole settlement is built? I'm a bit worried about what is needed for the tech tree to get to that point. If I can do that, building all of the buildings actually looks pretty easy now that I've rearranged some and tweaked it on Elven Architect :D