• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for fellowship.

DeletedUser18877

I am a relatively new player looking for a fellowship. I have just started chapter 2, so I can only make tier 1 goods at the moment. But I am on at least a couple of hours everyday and am growing fairly quickly. I am boosted in marble...and once I can make them; crystal and elixir.

DeletedUser19049

Have you found a fellowship yet? I'm a relatively new player, too (chapter 2). I'm in the Federation which appears to be a mainly low level fellowship with about half the players active. No requirements. Leave at any time. Let's you participate in tourneys and adventures, but don't expect a lot of rewards. I'll send you an invite, if you want.

Aurora Sunstar

Red Phoenix of Elvenar is always looking for members! All levels welcome! My name is Aurora Sunstar. Love you to be active as life allows, join tournies, adventures, etc. As long as you have FUN!

skeeter6060

if you are still looking check us out we are a fast growing fellowship in the game we do atleast 4 chests in tournament completed the last 2 adventures are very helpful for events with a list of the quests before hand so you can start planning. You sound like you would fit right in with our group. We have a fb page so we can exchange info a lot easier and able to use charts and graphs there. if you are interested let me know skeeter from the Goblin King