• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No Drama has one open spot

DeletedUser2870

The Fellowship "No Drama" has one open spot to be filled.
We are specifically looking for someone boosted in Elixer. Perfect would be Elixer, Silk, Planks, but Elixer is a must.

No Drama means exactly that. We play for fun, so please save the drama for somewhere else.
Our FS is currently within the top 25, and though we don't play for points but for fun, we would like an active player to join.
We are a pretty tight group of regular players so we expect a new member to be likeminded. Regular communication is also a must (even though the chat is not fixed, we try to keep each other informed). We understand real life has priority but like to know if someone won't be online for a while.
We do play on the weekly tournaments, though each to his own liking, needs and ability. We don't have a set goal of a certain mumber of chests, but average about 5-6 chests every week.
Same goes for the FS-events. We play those together and have a coordinator who tries to plan according to each members available time and playing style and tend to finish all stages every time. But again, the goal is having fun, its a game, not a chore.

If you fit the profile and are interested, please contact either me, ToriaB, Joyous2, ELFLEN or Kshark62.

We expect an interested member to show interest by sending a PM, not just clicking the 'apply' button.

DeletedUser2870

Please read carefully people:
The Fellowship "No Drama" has one open spot to be filled.
We are specifically looking for someone boosted in Elixer. Perfect would be Elixer, Silk, Planks, but Elixer is a must.

BOOSTED IN ELIXER IS A MUST.
Sorry to have to decline so many people, but this is a hard demand.

DeletedUser15282

i`m boosted in steel,scrolls and elixir. I`m an active player and always do my visits on a daily basis. would like to know if your interested.
Magic92855

DeletedUser2870

Once again NO DRAMA has 2 open spots, this time because 2 players were let go after repeated warnings about not being active.
We are looking for ACTIVE players only, who will communicate as well. So at least once a week, check the messages, or be active once in a while on the chat so you are kept up-to-date.
Preferred : boosts in PLANKS (must) and/or silk or elixer
Please do NOT just click the 'apply-button' but actually take the effort of sending a message to ToriaB, Joyous2, ELFLEN or myself.

NO DRAMA is an active group of players. Though not pay-for-play we are doing pretty well and hover between 15th and 20th place when all spots are filled and end the FS-events generally in the top-10 because we work together.
Tournaments are played to each players liking, we don't require minimum activity though we do encourage everyone to at least participate to share in the spoils.