• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Girl seeks home

Itzpapalotl

This Butterfly seeks a new Fellowship, particularly one that is active and vocal. She meows a lot, and is most at home where others take advantage of chat. Her city is boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems; and though her City in this World is not very advanced, she is an experienced player whose area of expertise lies in battle tactics. She would prefer a younger Fellowship that she could help become great, but a more established Fellowship with younger players might also be a good fit.

---Obsidian

alainemk

This Butterfly seeks a new Fellowship, particularly one that is active and vocal. She meows a lot, and is most at home where others take advantage of chat. Her city is boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems; and though her City in this World is not very advanced, she is an experienced player whose area of expertise lies in battle tactics. She would prefer a younger Fellowship that she could help become great, but a more established Fellowship with younger players might also be a good fit.

---Obsidian
Please look up Festal Black Phoenix and message me (alainemk) if interested. We are a very active group in chat, tournaments (currently pushing for 10 chests) as well as FA. Would love to have you.

Wandering Pack would love to have you. we are a young fellowship, only a couple months old and several of our cities are small. I, too, am an experienced player, although battle tactics is definitely not my strong point. we love to chat, take each other's trades, and we while we participate in tournaments we could really use your help there. come check us out.
-crazy dog lady :)

DeletedUser19600

---Obsidian
Check out Children of FidelityHonor
We are a spunky group of chatters that got the 10th chest for the first time this week. We have a whole spectrum of cities from established to up and coming. If you are interested inmail Tyler132183, you won't be sorry!! Hope you will check us out ;)

DeletedUser14960

come check out ***MOONLIGHT SHADOWS***

we are a small group wanting to grow

nice easy going with no real rules etc just like players to do reg visits when poss

keith AM

truelinor

Has kitten found a home yet? I have started a fellowship if you haven't. PM me in game. It's called The Winchesters and we are small, but we (will be) MIGHTY! :D