• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals - Should I upgrade my T1 boost to T4?

nothingpants

I've reached the Elementals chapter and I'm wondering if I should upgrade my T1 boosts (Planks) to T4 (building level 24+)? I don't use the 1 day and 2 day production options often, so would it be worth it for greater 3 hour and 9 hour production? Or does the size/pop/culture cost make upgrading inefficient? I wouldn't be using them to produce T4 goods (Tree Gum), just T1 (Planks).

*edited for clarity*

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

I am in Chapter 13 and doing Main Hall upgrade 2 you still need your t4 and next chapter t5 and the one after it t6 I use only 1 of each and max it quickly
T4 is T1 +1, T5 is T2 +1, T6 is T3 +1

nothingpants

Sorry if my question wasn't clear, I'm asking - should I upgrade my boosted Planks factory above level 23? I know I'll lose the 1 day and 2 day production options, but is it worth it if I only use the 3 hour and 9 hour? I will be building the max level Marble factory to produce Moonstone as my boost as well.

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_67.png
Yes it is

Screenshot_68.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
It comes down to efficiency gains for having the highest level factory. Most people upgrade them, there is a current thread asking about most efficient factory levels. For the 1 and 2 day productions people will normally use these for event quests and then they just place in lvl 1 factories to allow them to do this.

DeletedUser9601

Sorry if my question wasn't clear, I'm asking - should I upgrade my boosted Planks factory above level 23? I know I'll lose the 1 day and 2 day production options, but is it worth it if I only use the 3 hour and 9 hour? I will be building the max level Marble factory to produce Moonstone as my boost as well.
Yes, you want to upgrade. I'd recommend waiting until you get through most of Elementals, because the upgrades cost a lot of T4.
The other thing is that you'll probably need to delete one of your T1 factories (due to population and size needs), so if you upgrade the others, your net productivity won't really go down.

DeletedUser3507

I did my upgrades and was done with all of them before the end of the chapter.
Side note... You will want both of the Charter AW's so leave space for them.:);):)

DeletedUser9601

I did my upgrades and was done with all of them before the end of the chapter.
Side note... You will want both of the Charter AW's so leave space for them.:);):)
I assume you mean Elemental AWs. Victory Springs is a no brainer, but Sunset Towers seems blah to me. I don't ever feel like I'm running out of seeds, and a lot of times I just do visits on mobile (so miss help chests entirely). Am I missing something?

DeletedUser3507

Sunset towers reduces decay Similar to Maze but for divine seeds, And Chapter 12 uses them in goldsmiths and if your under 110-120 AW total lvls you will run out. I stared with 280k and I am running at about 112 k left presently with only using only 4 goldsmiths

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9601

Sunset towers reduces decay Similar to Maze but for divine seeds, And Chapter 12 uses them in goldsmiths and if your under 110-120 AW total lvls you will run out. I stared with 280k and I am running at about 112 k left presently with only using only 4 goldsmiths
Agreed its AW-level dependent, and how frequently you collect your seeds (5 collections a day means more bonus seeds than 1 collection a day).
I have found that the seed costs are high, but I'm getting by without the Towers. That might change once I get up to level 4, but I can't imagine levelling Towers past level 1.