• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fae Sidhe in Felyndral Recruiting

shionnach

Fae Sidhe

We are a competitive Fs made up of VERY ACTIVE members
who are Tournament driven

Tournaments help you grow your city faster and give out great rewards

We are a relatively new Fellowship that began in June 2018 and have been rapidly growing! We are looking for TEAM PLAYERS that are interested in advancing their fellowship.

We play the Fellowship Adventure and ranked #20 in the last FA

8 Chests

We expect our members to:
  1. do neighbourly visits 3 times weekly
  2. practice fair trading ~ 2 to 3 star trades only
  3. focus on producing all of your 3 boosted goods and use the trader for the rest of their goods.
  4. participate in the tournaments with a minimum score of 300 pts.

Have Fun! Play Hard! Enjoy the Rewards!

If you are interested in joining the team please apply!

Fae Sidhe
Shionnach​

Last edited:

DeletedUser18746

Still have a couple of free spots. Come check us out!

DeletedUser18746

Couple of slots open for active players. Come join the team!

DeletedUser17642

How active is the fellowship as far as chatting/trades and other stuff? (I'm in other realms too so I get it.)

DeletedUser18746

Chat comes in spurts. Sometimes you can't keep up and sometimes it is not real active, just depends on what's going on in real life. We have a good active trader. Trades don't sit for very long. Two and three star trades only so that it's fair.

We are currently building up to do our first 10 chest run in a few weeks, but normally we average 5 to 6 chests per week.

The last two FAs we have been ranked in the top 60 and top 50 respectively. We work hard and well together.

shionnach

Still seeking active players or a small fellowship that wants to merge. Check us out!

Last edited:

DeletedUser18243

BTW, I love your original post. Very attractive. Congrats on the 7th chest! We have also made it to chest seven these last couple of weeks. I wish you luck with your recruiting.

shionnach

BTW, I love your original post. Very attractive. Congrats on the 7th chest! We have also made it to chest seven these last couple of weeks. I wish you luck with your recruiting.
Thanks Gabby and congrats to you also! It is always so exciting to get that next chest!!!:) Good luck to you too finding new members, always a challenge

shionnach

We are a rapidly growing fellowship who is looking for one more team player who is active and plays tournaments. If interested please apply. Currently opening 7 Chests!