• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Traders Outpost

Nixster

A fellow player has said that once you have collected the instant that is produced by the trades outpost that it only lasts in your inventory for 10 days, then disappears. Is this true?

Deleted User - 1178646

I am always amazed how people come up with these rumours.
How turns somthine that doens't exist into existence?

I mean if it was 50 days, I could understand the misunderstanding since the building lasts for only that time, but how did 10 days on the instant came into exsistence?

Trump@Work?

Nixster

I am always amazed how people come up with these rumours.
How turns somthine that doens't exist into existence?

I mean if it was 50 days, I could understand the misunderstanding since the building lasts for only that time, but how did 10 days on the instant came into exsistence?

Trump@Work?
I had a feeling it was just a rumor, but others were getting a little worried. Not I can stop the spread in my little corner of the world :)

DeletedUser12171

A fellow player has said that once you have collected the instant that is produced by the trades outpost that it only lasts in your inventory for 10 days, then disappears. Is this true?
People like these, I can not understand. All information is available in the game via mouseover tooltips or clicking on the "?" button where available. Rumor mongers like these need to get their act together and their head right.