• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2 very active members looking for FS!

BBsAmazon

Hubby & wife team who are daily players and have decent sized cities are looking for another FS. The one we're in fell apart when the AM left and we're down to 17 members. No one is chatting or messaging, participating in the tourney, it's a mess and has only gotten worse. =^(
Cant AWOL is boosted in marble, crystal, & gems and I am boosted in Planks, Silk, & Gems. AWOL has cities on 3 worlds and I have cities on all 7. I'm addicted!
Any takers? Looked in the FS wanting new members and nothing is "tickling my fancy."
Please contact BBsAmazon if you're interested. The FS we're in is Tradersrow.
Thanks so much!!
BBsAmazon

DeletedUser19907

Elvenar Strong Academy is actively recruiting also.

DeletedUser18075

Hubby & wife team who are daily players and have decent sized cities are looking for another FS. The one we're in fell apart when the AM left and we're down to 17 members. No one is chatting or messaging, participating in the tourney, it's a mess and has only gotten worse. =^(
Cant AWOL is boosted in marble, crystal, & gems and I am boosted in Planks, Silk, & Gems. AWOL has cities on 3 worlds and I have cities on all 7. I'm addicted!
Any takers? Looked in the FS wanting new members and nothing is "tickling my fancy."
Thanks so much!!
BBsAmazon

Hey there! Sanctuary Shire is looking for three new members! Just released three today for non-activity. I am a neighbor and belong to this FS. I am extremely pleased with the way everyone plays and trades. No pressure and darn near no chats! (I was in one that averaged over a hundred chats a day!)

Participate in all Tournaments, mainly for the prizes, since they are used in our Round Robin AW.

Instant join, and hope to see you both!

TooSassi

CanDaMan

Midnight Angels, on Felyndral has 1 spot open, but we have at least 1 inactive player that we could let go if we wanted to. Let me know.

DeletedUser20981

Thanks so much!!
BBsAmazon

Have you found a new home yet? If not, Elfdom of the Phoenix is a fairly new but very active fellowship. We can accept the two of you and a few other members of your old fellowship as well.

DeletedUser18779

Thanks so much!!
BBsAmazon
The Village is recruiting players come to the village you are both welcome :)