• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join Wild Azure! =D

truelinor

We have a good fellowship :cool: and are currently looking for a few active players! :):confused:;):p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O We strive to help each other out with trades, visits, and sound advice. There are experienced players that probably have the answer to any question you can think of. (I'm proud of them! :D) If you want a fellowship that is forging ahead, join the Wild Azure! (We also understand that RL comes into play and make provisions for it!)

But to get more :coin:, :culture:, :kp:, make more :):):) and trade your :marble::steel::plank::silk::crystal::scroll::elixir::magicdust::gem: for :gem::magicdust::elixir::scroll::crystal::silk::plank::steel::marble:, join the Wild Azure Fellowship! Just send me a message either here or in the game and I will send you an invite! Yes, I will! ;)

EDIT: Or you can simply post here - I am checking this thread several times a day. ;) :D

Last edited: