• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active member looking for active fellowship

truelinor

Hi! I'm new to this realm, but I have a city in another one, so even though I just started yesterday, doesn't mean I don't know how to play the game. ;) Please consider me when looking for another member to your fellowship. Contact me in game or here. I will be checking this thread daily until I find a fellowship.
My city is boosted in Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust.

DeletedUser7527

darn i wish you were in felyndral because we would have loved to of had you join us there

DeletedUser16914

Find me in Build the Best Fellowship. Steel scrolls are needed. We will get you built up its what we do. The prizes come regular and we share in KP voluntarily and its very successful. Most of all we are stress free. Prefer PC players for at least FS adventure play.

DeletedUser1946

Hi! I'm new to this realm, but I have a city in another one, so even though I just started yesterday, doesn't mean I don't know how to play the game. ;) Please consider me when looking for another member to your fellowship. Contact me in game or here. I will be checking this thread daily until I find a fellowship.
My city is boosted in Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust.

You're exactly the person we're looking for!! We'll help you grow your new city here really fast!!