• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relatively new player, but growing very quickly. Looking for new active fellowship

DeletedUser18977

Hi, I only started about 8 days ago, so I'm still learning the ropes, but I've been moving quickly. I'm currently ranked 15547. I'm currently in a fellowship, but getting very little support. I had to get us through the first level of the recent fellowship adventure, almost all alone. Only one other person in my fellowship contributed. Actually, that is the only player that seems active at all and we have the same boosts. My boosts are in Wood, Silk and soon will have magic Dust. Just looking for a more active community, since that would be more fun. Need something to use as a diversion at work ;)

DeletedUser2768

I hope you find a better fellowship. I'd invite you to mine, but I'm already top heavy with planks.

DeletedUser6625

Check out Namaste. Looking for active quickly growing player . We offer support, believe in building boosted goods with active trading

DeletedUser6322

You are welcome to join our fellowship. Gondor's Grace, US server

DogsHouse

We may be able to give you a good home, here at Just For Fun! We join in on the FA's and do Tournaments. I can't believe you did so much for the FA's you were doing! Nice effort on your part. We need Planks and Silk (definitely Silk!) for our fellowship, so you would be a great addition. Let me know.... Dogs

DeletedUser17694

Check out The Goblin King, we are always eager to help new players grow, we are active traders, participate in tournaments, events and adventures.

truelinor

Would love to know if you've found a home. If not, you are more than welcome to join our fellowship, Wild Azure. We are looking for players and have a few spots open. We have quite a few people who help out with the trades - they have helped me a lot! :D

DeletedUser16823

Come join Rolling Thunder very active I've and willing will help and if u need to know or help on something just join in on the. The chats think I out,LL like our fellowship :) have an awesome time playing

DeletedUser19890

Hi, I only started about 8 days ago, so I'm still learning the ropes, but I've been moving quickly. I'm currently ranked 15547. I'm currently in a fellowship, but getting very little support. I had to get us through the first level of the recent fellowship adventure, almost all alone. Only one other person in my fellowship contributed. Actually, that is the only player that seems active at all and we have the same boosts. My boosts are in Wood, Silk and soon will have magic Dust. Just looking for a more active community, since that would be more fun. Need something to use as a diversion at work ;)
Definitely interested in having you just look up Silverhawx

DeletedUser20396

You might try The Irish City. We are revamping at the moment to get the inactive players out, so we will have room for you.

Alenette

You sound well suited for Juniper Tree - Welcoming! We need new players - our archmage has left and i have finished Amuni and am just sitting about ready to teach and give trades. We need silk. We are friendly, low key, do well in tourny and FA because of about 10 involved members and ready to add more. NO stress, no drama, no demands, lots of fun!

DeletedUser20553

We have a very active fellowship, fair trades, lots of daily players, its called JustForFun, good chat and tourney participation, you are welcome to join us!

DeletedUser2379

Rover's Rangers is looking for new members. You'd be a welcome addition! Currently ranked #37 and regularly get 6 weekly tournament chests with a focus week each steel tournament, where we try to achieve all 10 chests. If you want to grow your city quickly, come join us! New players still have lots to offer.

Rover

DeletedUser20553

JustForFun is looking for additional active members, come join us, its a great group, all active and growing.....

DeletedUser22931

Perfect!! Come to Klan of Snacks