• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A MERGER

DeletedUser7527

Ok here is a deal if you will merge your fellowship over to mine i am willing to give whoever the Archmage position i fair trade for us to keep our name of the fellowship as The Queens Guard you alsoget 12 active members to help grow the fellowship as well we just want to keep the name and you get to keep your Archmage position i think this would be a fair deal plus make 2 fellowships become a great fellowship so if anyone is interested please get ahold of me ty for your time Druindar Faric

Queen Tessa

If you have any members with boosted scrolls we would be glad to have them. Please message Queen Tessa. Thanks!

DeletedUser7527

the queens guard is nomore it has been disbanded and we have all went our separate ways