• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fair Trade Reborn Wants YOU

We are a fun, active fellowship seeking like-minded, advanced players. We are laid-back and friendly. Trades of two or three stars and daily (or nearly daily) visits. We are active in both the Tournaments and Adventures. :)

Some criteria for joining us are:

Score of, at least, 100k or higher. :cool:
Research Menu: Orc or higher :p
Tournament Participation: Yes (get at least 500 points, but preferably more, each tourney) (Also, during our pushes for the elusive 10th chest, we try to have everyone do 1000 points, or more.) :eek:
Adventure Participation: Yes, please :D
Drama: NO (No Politics and No Religion, please.) :mad::)
And have your boosted factories at level 15 or higher. ;)

And that's it! If you wish to join us, please message me directly in-world. (I go by the same name there as well, ventranolfdarho), or, if you like, just look us up. We are currently ranked in the top 20. You can message myself or any one of our friendly Mages or Ambassadors.

Hope to see you soon!

Happy Gaming
Vent

Last edited:
We are looking for all boosts as we are making some changes. Really need players who are as interested/excited as we are to finishing the tournaments and adventure maps.

Just message me or one of our friendly Mages or Ambassadors! :)

We have a couple new spots open, so if you're looking for some fun, exciting times, please, message myself or one of our Mages or Ambassadors.