• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Should I query this with Support?

DeletedUser2623

Should I query this with Support? Is this the worlds worst reward?
Or has anyone seen it before? how did it make you feel?
I feel like its a slap in the face.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    801.7 KB · Views: 110

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I think people use the phrase "Like a slap in the face" a little too freely. I mean have you ever actually been slapped in the face?

That said, it really is a lame reward, and I normally would say that the real reward is getting closer to the quests that give diamonds, but you can just wait and skip bad quests now so...:(

DeletedUser2623

Yes I have, but ok I take your point.
If it was a declinable quest it wouldn't be such a big deal. It feels like an insult to long term players.
Which quests give diamonds?

DeletedUser3297

Can you tell me why? I'm not even close to there yet, but I AM curious.

Pretty easy to figure out. The developers are trying to slow progress. They halted us with orcs at the 11th ring, they slowed us with mana decay, they slowed us even further with only one building able to produce seeds (which you need for everything) then they also added a seed decay as well. Now they want your seeds and will give you nothing back just to slow you down for a little while longer..

Pheryll

Set Designer

It is part of the Amuni style to make excessive demands. These demands will not cease till you prove yourself and convince the mighty race to take a different look at life.

If you want a little hint at what is coming in the storyline read the description for the following culture buildings: Attentive Observers,Obelisk of the Expellee, and Treasure Vault.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
You are onto something here.
It is part of the Amuni style to make excessive demands. These demands will not cease till you prove yourself and convince the mighty race to take a different look at life.

Supports do not create the quests, we are simply that, support. We do not manipulate quest rewards to the desire of the player. The intent of my post was to let the OP know it is not a bug, thus to not waste their time contacting support in game.

Xelenia

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The developers are trying to slow progress.
I do not think this is true at all. They doubled the KP that we get from tournaments, they give us hundreds of hours of timer reduction instants, they added buildings like the trading post that allow you to almost skip entire chapters, and they massively increased the effectiveness of most wonders.

None of these indicate a desire to slow us down. In fact, the wait for chapter 12 was largely based on needing to have enough players at the end to trade T4 with. Therefore it makes sense that the devs actually need the playerbase to be a little less bottom-heavy, and are pushing players a little faster to get more of them to the end.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I do not think this is true at all. They doubled the KP that we get from tournaments, they give us hundreds of hours of timer reduction instants, they added buildings like the trading post that allow you to almost skip entire chapters, and they massively increased the effectiveness of most wonders.

None of these indicate a desire to slow us down. In fact, the wait for chapter 12 was largely based on needing to have enough players at the end to trade T4 with. Therefore it makes sense that the devs actually need the playerbase to be a little less bottom-heavy, and are pushing players a little faster to get more of them to the end.

Dag Nabbit Soggy
Are you being logical again?
You know we hate that

DeletedUser3297

I do not think this is true at all.
Please forgive me Soggy, I've been out of touch from this game for a very long time. Things have changed and I have missed out on a lot of great buildings, oh well. When I see that quest, it will stay there until the end of the chapter, no way am I throwing away that many seeds for nothing in return haha!

DeletedUser12171

Pretty easy to figure out. The developers are trying to slow progress. They halted us with orcs at the 11th ring, they slowed us with mana decay, they slowed us even further with only one building able to produce seeds (which you need for everything) then they also added a seed decay as well. Now they want your seeds and will give you nothing back just to slow you down for a little while longer..
If so, they are doing a very poor job because it takes just three days to collect 20,000 seeds even when I'm only in halflings and not overscouted

edit: 3 days without AW collection bonus. It'll be even faster after factoring that in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3297

If so, they are doing a very poor job because it takes just three days to collect 20,000 seeds even when I'm in halflings and not overscouted

edit: 3 days without AW collection bonus

Hey, good for you. Like I already said, I have been out of touch for a while.

DeletedUser12171

Hey, good for you. Like I already said, I have been out of touch for a while.

My response was not a personal attack, you don't have to take it personally. If you indeed have been away so long that you're out of touch, your initial assumption about this being a blatant grab of players' work is really kinda unfair - and there are many such comments all over these forums.

All I'm doing, as are several others such as the honorable Mr. Soggy, is offering a balanced, matter-of-fact perspective on things and we get called "Inno apologists". Well, shoot me for pointing out the facts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯