• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Red exclamation mark

DeletedUser2463

I was just going to post this as well, I have 3 exclamation marks, and they are all completed. I just completed the last one today, so I was waiting until now to post.

Reknar

I too have that red exclamation mark on my research icon. Thought by just logging out and logging back in would make it disappear but it didn't.

DeletedUser619

I could have sworn I'd finished the banshee in my smaller province (no, the red exclamation point did not go away), but now it's showing no books and the tech not even begun. Since this is supposed to lock my tech tree as of Wednesday, I am NOT happy.

Qizara

Same here .. red exclamation point for banshee technology even though it's finished. I've checked to see if I was able to train banshee but not here.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I can train the banshee and I have the red check mark, you have to go to the training grounds to find the banshee and you have to have a spot open in your barracks training spots to train the banshee.

DeletedUser4778

The amazingly stupendously jaw-droppingly dumb thing is that, after I put some KPs in the banshee research, the red exclamation mark in Chapter V of the tech tree went away but not in the book icon. Where do I need it most, huh devs? Duuuuh.

Qizara

So I built the training grounds, trained a bunch and went to battle with them. Still red exclamation point. An obviously glitch which I presume "they" will eventually take care of but not immediately since it's really not a big deal. Annoying but not a big deal.

DeletedUser3686

I researched and unlocked the Banshee within the first day or two of it being in the tech tree and the red exclamation mark went away at first. However the mark came back and has been there since.

Have also trained about 4-5 troops worth of Banshees and am still getting the red exclamation mark, so the technology is working at very least.

DeletedUser2768

Make the annoying red exclamation point go away!!!

Attachments

• Banshee1.jpg
    Banshee1.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Banshee2.jpg
    Banshee2.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 104