• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DragonSpine is looking for you to join them

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date

DeletedUser7527

DragonSpine is looking for new members to join them as we are rebuilding we will be perticapating in tourneys as well as fa as well also will be putting into place a kp trade as well we are under new management as well hope to here from you all real soon

DeletedUser7527

Looking for a few new members or would consider a small fellowship to merge with us {9 members or below }. Our overview is below. Join soon so you can participate in the next fellowship adventure. Or tournament !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DragonSpine Inactive players will be removed so more active players can join. Any members that are removed from the Fellowship are welcome to rejoin if there's an opening, and they plan on becoming active again. There is no minimum score to join, must participate in the Fellowship Adventures, and participate in at least every other tournament. with a min score of 100 for the tournament {its really not that hard } If you are going to be gone on vacation, or something along those lines, send me or one of our mages a message to let us know please. We hope to see you all real soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17642

I will message you about me joining. :) Hoping I meet any requirements. I just recently came back to the game after a long break.

DeletedUser7527

ok folks we have 3 openings in our fellowship we are growing fast and the fellowship is growing fast as well we will soon be hitting 5 chest in the tourney as well