• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Looking For Active Fellowship

DeletedUser20747

Hi All! I'm very new. I've only been playing for about 3 days. Although I am new to this game, and very low-ranking right now, I have played other games like it in the past, and I already know a good deal about these kinds of games. I already have a Fellowship, but I'm looking for a new one to join at the end of the current Tournament (because I don't want to lose the contributions I've made). I play on both PC and mobile app, and I am currently in the Winyandor server (world).

Specifically, what I'm looking for is:

1) Active Fellowship, Active chat. I want to be able to actually have a conversation with my Fellowship members, rather than waiting hours for a reply. Yes, I know there will be slow times, but I generally want someone to be around most of the time.

2) Helpful Fellowship. I have already learned a lot, and I want to share what I know with other new members to help them grow, but I also want help with figuring out the best configuration for my city, and learning the particulars of *this* game.

3) Competitive, but not too competitive. What I mean is, I want to go after Tournament chests and Fellowship Adventures, but I'm not going to spend real money on the game. This is a game, and I want to have fun. I want an atmosphere of cooperation and high-fiving, but not one that expects me to shell out money or be on 24/7 to achieve a goal. I'm going to tack onto this one "being respectful." I want a Fellowship where I won't be put down for not knowing something, and where everyone treats everyone else nicely. No bullying.

I guess that's about it. If you think that I would fit in with your Fellowship, please let me know!

Laochra

Welcome to Elvenar, Erebwen! The Westersand Warriors is a laid back FS that loves to help one another. Several members are in multiple fellowships with me & this is the newest of their cities, so we all started small, except for a few that joined us when they wanted a new home. We have many members from all over the world & our chat is active throughout different times of the day.
Our tourneys are encouraged, though we don't have a strict participation requirement. This FA is our first time making through to the flag @ Stage 3.
We have members at all stages of the game & no one is too big or too small to receive or give help.
We all help when we can & as often as we can. You would be most welcome!
Thank you for the vote of confidence @Saphirra the magnificent !

DeletedUser20747

I looked at Westersand Warriors, and it looks good. I'm waiting until the current Tournament ends (Saturday, I think?). Will you have room for me then?

If I get any other offers, I will look at all of them and let you know my decision before I make the move. Thank you so much!

Laochra

I looked at Westersand Warriors, and it looks good. I'm waiting until the current Tournament ends (Saturday, I think?). Will you have room for me then?

If I get any other offers, I will look at all of them and let you know my decision before I make the move. Thank you so much!
We'll save you a spot!

DeletedUser12858

Hi All! I'm very new. I've only been playing for about 3 days. Although I am new to this game, and very low-ranking right now, I have played other games like it in the past, and I already know a good deal about these kinds of games. I already have a Fellowship, but I'm looking for a new one to join at the end of the current Tournament (because I don't want to lose the contributions I've made). I play on both PC and mobile app, and I am currently in the Winyandor server (world).

Specifically, what I'm looking for is:

1) Active Fellowship, Active chat. I want to be able to actually have a conversation with my Fellowship members, rather than waiting hours for a reply. Yes, I know there will be slow times, but I generally want someone to be around most of the time.

2) Helpful Fellowship. I have already learned a lot, and I want to share what I know with other new members to help them grow, but I also want help with figuring out the best configuration for my city, and learning the particulars of *this* game.

3) Competitive, but not too competitive. What I mean is, I want to go after Tournament chests and Fellowship Adventures, but I'm not going to spend real money on the game. This is a game, and I want to have fun. I want an atmosphere of cooperation and high-fiving, but not one that expects me to shell out money or be on 24/7 to achieve a goal. I'm going to tack onto this one "being respectful." I want a Fellowship where I won't be put down for not knowing something, and where everyone treats everyone else nicely. No bullying.

I guess that's about it. If you think that I would fit in with your Fellowship, please let me know!
Erebwen, I think we may be the right fit for you. Life always trumps the game, we believe in supporting our teammates,, I don't spend real money except as a birthday gift to myself or for Christmas. We have a lot of fun reaching for those chests and working together on fa's. give us a look see. We would love to another active player that enjoys the game.
Robynswing961

DeletedUser20747

Erebwen, I think we may be the right fit for you. Life always trumps the game, we believe in supporting our teammates,, I don't spend real money except as a birthday gift to myself or for Christmas. We have a lot of fun reaching for those chests and working together on fa's. give us a look see. We would love to another active player that enjoys the game.
Robynswing961

Hi Robynswing961, what is the name of your FS? I'll check it out! Thank you for the invite!

DeletedUser20747

Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for the invites! I have looked at all the FSs, and I have chosen to go with Westersand Warriors. I will be moving there sometime this weekend. Thanks again!!! :)