• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser15609

Wow! Both are great looking designs Sir Squirrel, you have real talent in manipulating these designs. As a guy, I love the Princess warrior type images, but really it's fun to see what all the ladies here in Elvenar like to use as their images. They truly are a reflection of their own individuality - dangerous, warrior, pretty, sexy - whatever suits their fancy is fun to see. Doesn't matter if it is a true reflection or an image they desire, it's all fun here! Thanks for helping.

DeletedUser15609

Sir Squirrel, I'm amazed at your talent shown here! But as I jumped back to the beginning & am reading forward, I keep seeing where you have deleted images, etc. after decisions are made. While I understand that, and you probably don't want to keep stuff not needed to save space here, what I felt was a loss as I couldn't see the progression you went through with the other player. I couldn't see what your suggestions were, to get a better feel for what you came up with and what choices the recipient made, and why. Just a thought as I read through this fascinating thread - what fun!!

DeletedUser7527

Sir Squirrel, I'm amazed at your talent shown here! But as I jumped back to the beginning & am reading forward, I keep seeing where you have deleted images, etc. after decisions are made. While I understand that, and you probably don't want to keep stuff not needed to save space here, what I felt was a loss as I couldn't see the progression you went through with the other player. I couldn't see what your suggestions were, to get a better feel for what you came up with and what choices the recipient made, and why. Just a thought as I read through this fascinating thread - what fun!!
thats why i have left all my work up but i understand why he has done this as well

DeletedUser7527

Ummmmmm .... I kind of forgot how to get the signature up. :rolleyes:
To add the avatar, download it to your computer and then go to the bottom right side of the page and click the furthest little icon. Then pick avatar when it pops up, then upload it there.
To add the Signature right click on the picture here and then copy it, then go to the little icon at the bottom again, but this time pick signature. Then paste it into the box there, lastly use the alignment button to center it and you are done!

DeletedUser6085

To add the avatar, download it to your computer and then go to the bottom right side of the page and click the furthest little icon. Then pick avatar when it pops up, then upload it there.
To add the Signature right click on the picture here and then copy it, then go to the little icon at the bottom again, but this time pick signature. Then paste it into the box there, lastly use the alignment button to center it and you are done!

I have the avatar up. It was already on my PC. That doesn't work with the signature. Last time, I must have gotten the link from Sir Squirrel. I hit paste, but nothing happens on the signature. My current signature is linked to a url.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@Hapzim Just right click on the signature here in the thread and copy it, then go to your signature box, delete the one in there and paste the new one in. Then use the alignment button to center it !
I am glad we got one that you will enjoy having now!!

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Thank you trubl for the positive review, I am glad you like my work.. I am sorry I removed some of the pictures from the thread, but I really only like to keep the ones that members are keeping in the thread in case something happens. So they can come back and find them again!!
Sometimes I get what a person wants on the first try, but other times it takes a few times to get something that they really like! Usually it is only a small change like with Hapzim everything in the other sigs I made for her were the same other then the picture of the girl in it !! You should take a look through Drundars art as well, he does some great work also!
If you would like me to make a Sig and Avatar for you just give me some ideas on what you might like or a picture you want in it and we will see what we can come up with!
I do really enjoy making them for people it is fun and a challenge sometimes, but always worth it when I make that persons day with a signature that they will love to have! I try to make each signature different so that it is unique and made especially for that person!

Last edited:

DeletedUser6085

@Hapzim Just right click on the signature here in the thread and copy it, then go to your signature box, delete the one in there and paste the new one in. Then use the alignment button to center it !
I am glad we got one that you will enjoy having now!!

I tried my best to do that last night and couldn't get it to work. It just needed your magic touch, I guess. Again, thank you so much. I owe you!

Edit: One question. Before, the sig referred back to a tiny.url. Now, it says refers back to the forum and image above. If you delete the image above, am I going to lose the signature?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

I wont remove the image Hapzim it is here for good, so that if you ever need it again it is here. This way your sig will always be available when this site is up and not dependent of tinypic.com.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

I got your message yesterday on the beta forums and am going to see what I can come up with for you Hapzim! :D

Sir Squirrel

What about one of these Signatures @RainbowSKYEPIXIE ,

SkyepixieAvatar01.png

signature 01
Skyepixiesig01.jpg

signature 02
Skyepixiesig02.jpg

Delete everything in the signature box before you copy and paste one of these signatures in there, as I can see you have something in there already.

Last edited:

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

What about one of these Signatures @RainbowSKYEPIXIE ,

View attachment 5110
signature 01
View attachment 5111
signature 02
View attachment 5112

Delete everything in the signature box before you copy and paste one of these signatures in there, as I can see you have something in there already.
Oh my! :) Thank you so so much!! It looks incredible & I love the font!! I'm so happy! :rolleyes: I will try to find you to donate some kp's for your troubles.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart !
:D

Last edited: